X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WOU Disc Golf Club

Unfortunately, it looks like we won't have enough room on campus for a disc golf course, even after the construction is complete.

But I am looking elsewhere. I've contacted the Polk Country Fairgrounds about partnering with them to put a course in. I've never been there, but it looks like they've got some property that might work.

The good news (I guess) is that we don't have the funds yet to put in a course. But by the time we do, hopefully, we'll have a place to put it.

If you know of any places near Monmouth that could use a disc golf course, let me know and I'll contact them.
    Support Disc Golf Tournament Solutions on Facebook

DG Tournament Solutions Webpage

Well, we've decided that buying a few more portable baskets for our "course" on campus is the best plan. And because the financial situation through the state is so ridiculous, I'm either going to change the club to a foundation or not do it next year. Filling out three papers to buy a basket is ridiculous.

I need some help though. The club has $765 in the account to spend and we need at least 2 baskets (3 would be great). Which baskets should we get?

I've looked at the DGA Mach Vs and those would be great, but we could only get 2 of them.

The new Ching Chainmaster looks pretty solid and we could get 3 of those.

Or we could stick with what we already have in the grove and get 4.

If anyone else has any ideas on what we should do, that would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
    Support Disc Golf Tournament Solutions on Facebook

DG Tournament Solutions Webpage

Comment

go with whatever is better than what wou already has...

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
      Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X