Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• found disc

with all the rough there will be some lost discs

found one on hole three, red star tl 167, dan , maybe you guys could make a lost and found box by the posting board, a little locked box the local club could run, just a thought, seen many people searching for plastic, my self included, on many holes,

That's my brother's disc! He lost it saturday on our first ever round out there. Buried in the ferns somewhere. He'd love to have it back.

Our only loss between four of us.

Also, this is gonna be a sweet course. The forest reminded of Lucky Mud, the fields remind me of White River and a little bit of Steilly. The terrain and geography more so that the holes themselves, I should add.

Comment

Oh yeah. I deuced hole 3 with a roc, so obviously TL was the wrong disc choice.

Comment

it wasn't far from the basket ,straight on, I missed my duece from the same spot, 40 feet away, allmost forgot mine picking his up, had to go back after putting out, if the number is correct I'll give him a call next time out, or if headed this way(wortman in mcminnville) send me a private post will meet up

Comment

Sweeeeeet! That's my disc you found, Joe! I'm up in Portland, so if you ever head up this way, please let me know, or if I head to McMinville, I'll let you know. Thanks!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
          Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X