Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thumber

My Thumber hits the route no problem every time
    Future's so bright, I gotta wear shades.

Comment

I've parked 7 a time or 2.

Comment

lol... you guys are funny, in course design, you look for at least a skill route with either a back hand or forehand, thumbers or tomahawk routes do not count because a good percentage of players do not use this shot often.
        And for the park story, I'm sure if I threw that hole 50 times I would park it a few times but still would not change my opinion. I walked that particular tee for at least 3 minutes looking for a skill route and did not find one, but I did see a route about 5 feet left of the tee, but very tight. Anywayssss I'll be up there in a few weeks and will plan to go with at least one of the course designers and see what their logic was for setting up the holes the way they did.

Comment

Originally posted by snap7times View Post
          lol... you guys are funny, in course design, you look for at least a skill route with either a back hand or forehand, thumbers or tomahawk routes do not count because a good percentage of players do not use this shot often.
          Well maybe they should.
          Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
          Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
          Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
          Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
          Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

There's a high RHBH big hyzer route. I didn't see it until I saw someone else do it.

The first time I played I found my way around just fine but I always print a map before I go to a new course.
            The internet has them.

Like this one.
            Last edited by T-Bird; May 20th, 2010, 06:21 PM.

Comment

dang... this course has been neglected lately, the fairways are up to 4 feet high, took forever to find each disc, we didn't finsih out the round because we had already taken 3 hours and lost a few discs in the middle of the fairway... hope there's plans to cut down some of the plants etc soon. Will be out there tomorrow trying to find those discs we lost out there today...

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
              Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X