X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thank you dexter!!

it is truly amazing at this course... i am from spokane and vacationed down to portland and eugene this last weekend. the only disc golf i was able to play was the first 10 holes of Dexter. i gotta say BRAVO! its unfortunate that i could only play the first 10 but i will be back soon to finish. thank you willamette valley for one of the best disc golf experiences ive had and the one of the most beautiful courses ive had the privledge to play.

Dexter truly is a special course with tons of great history passed down from our older folks who made this course what it is. Special things happen out there on any given day and every time i'm out there i am astounded at it's general aesthetic beauty and overall technical difficulty. It really is an amazing place to spend an afternoon! (notice i said afternoon and not friday evening) :wink:
    Your post naturally solidifies this notion with the mere fact that you only played the first 10 holes and felt the need to acknowledge how awesome it is! Cheers!!!
    May the wind be in your favor...

Comment

yes it is really fun! except some of those long uphills or the 400+ft par 3s. but those just make it a good challenge.
      i got a quite hungover +6 on my first round. i wish it was closer to portland

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
      Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X