X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I will never play Dallas City Park again

I played Dallas City Park for the first an last time yesterday and will never return because of a dirt bag police officer. My 3 friends and I were playing and the group in front of us were drinking in the park and had their dogs running all over the place. At hole 10 the dirt bag stopped us and tried to say we were drinking looked in our bags (witch were empty) and told us to pick up the beers that the group in front ditched when they saw said dirtbag. Then dirt bag tries to talk to men that were all in their 30's like we were a group of kids, luckly he used his 8th grade education and figuerd out that it was not us he wanted did not appoligise and then left the park. If this is how things in Dallas Oregon are done. I will not be spending money or time in that god forsaken place or as the dirt bag said "his house".
    Last edited by Slick willie; January 30th, 2011, 02:15 PM.

Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

S.O.P

Originally posted by Slick willie View Post
      I played Dallas City Park for the first an last time yesterday and will never return because of a dirt bag police officer. My 3 friends and I were playing and the group in front of us were drinking in the park and had their dogs running all over the place. At hole 10 the dirt bag stopped us and tried to say we were drinking looked in our bags (witch were empty) and told us to pick up the beers that the group in front ditched when they saw said dirtbag. Then dirt bag tries to talk to men that were all in their 30's like we were a group of kids, luckly he used his 8th grade education and figuerd out that it was not us he wanted did not appoligise and then left the park. If this is how things in Dallas Oregon are done. I will not be spending money or time in that god forsaken place or as the dirt bag said "his house".
      sound like standard operating procedure for police anywhere. get the facts wrong, blame the wrong person, handle the situation with a shit attitude from the start and finish like nothing wrong was done follower with eating a donut and taking a nap in an alleyway

Comment

Think kevlar is right but you shouldn't ler 1 bad interaction the a dick beat you down. Now that Dallas has a full 18 and they are working on the drainage on 10 and 11. It is one of the better courses in the area.

Comment

Originally posted by Slick willie View Post

You are such a cry baby....lol
          Stop complaining and start looking for my 2 black warlocks. Nice to know you wont be back there....now i know where ill be playing...lol.

Comment

Dallas is awesome. all cement teepads plus such a variety you dont get at most parks.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
            Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X