X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More Tee Pads

The Parks Dept looks to be in the process of adding cement tee pads to the back 9. Forms are down, gravel ready to put in. Should make playing this time of year much nicer.

Comment

Easier to make 6 longer now

Originally posted by Adam Schneider View Post
      I love throwing across the creek, although I think #5 and #6 could both be made longer -- especially #5, which presents very little challenge.
      Since they cleared out the trees on the island behind hole 6, would love to see them move the basket to be on the island. Would only add about 30-40 feet, but anything would be great.

Comment

Great idea about hole 6. I was out there yesterday planning the layout for the March tournament and noticed the dugout tees. Things are looking good.
        Support Disc Golf Tournament Solutions on Facebook

DG Tournament Solutions Webpage

Comment

I think if anything, the TEE should be moved back on #6, not the basket. The challenge comes from the basket being so close to the creek, in a narrow strip of grass.
          Oregon disc golf map

Comment

Originally posted by Adam Schneider View Post
            I think if anything, the TEE should be moved back on #6, not the basket. The challenge comes from the basket being so close to the creek, in a narrow strip of grass.
            True, the tee could be moved back. A little paint on blacktop would work. When the tee pads are finished in the back, I wonder if the city will be looking at the wall on 6. It is leaning quite a bit over the creek.

Comment

17 tee-pads

The cement tee pads are in, have been for a while.
              Except for hole 15 which is still a wood frame with crushed rock and aimed directly at a tree instead of at the hole.
              The water run off in the blackberry gulch on 14 has been fixed to not run over the walking path, but need to wait and see how all that water running down the hill to the filed is going to effect the basket at 15 and 17 and tee pad for 16. There was always some flooding issues in the winter and spring, might be more with the way it is set up now. Wait and see.

Comment

Played this course today and loved it! thanks for all who put it hard work on improvements.

Comment

Hole 15

Tee pad is pavers, and not aimed at a tree.
                  The city added a drain at the bottom of the hill so the field would not be flooded in winter and spring near the basket for 15 and tee pad for 16.

Comment

Yeah but you can lose a disc down that grate. The holes in it are huge and it's in your throwing line.
                    Wonder who will be the first victim?

Comment

Originally posted by Mcw5378 View Post
                      Yeah but you can lose a disc down that grate. The holes in it are huge and it's in your throwing line.
                      Wonder who will be the first victim?
                      Parks Dept has covered the whole area with river rock, grate is not even visable at this time. Hope the water does not get out of the "bowl" an run into the field.
                      Last edited by kilowan; September 3rd, 2013, 02:01 PM.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                      Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X