Alternate teepads: No
    Alternate basket placements: No
    Open: Only during non-summer months, and when the camp isn't being used
    Cost: Free, donations accepted
    Alcohol allowed: No
    Dogs allowed: Yes, but ONLY on a leash
    Owned/operated by: Private

General information:
    Before playing, please contact the caretaker at taloalidiscgolf@aol.com or (503)400-6546 (videophone relay) to make sure the course is available and playable. There is a donation box by tee #1; contributions will go toward future course improvements (teepads, alternate pin placements, etc.).

News/updates:
    Tournament course record is -9.

Maps/scorecards:
    Links:

Please post corrections/additions to the course info in this thread. For simplicity's sake, subsequent messages may be deleted after the changes are incorporated into this post.

update; alt pins on 2, 6, 8, 14
    payment of 3 dollars strongly encouraged
    tournament record is -11 (shorts) (long tees on 1, 8, 11, 14)
    casual record is -13 (shorts)

Comment

alt pins on 7, 9, 16-18 have been installed and will be put into effect Friday april 1st, 2011

Comment

A lot of work has gone into this course over the past 6 months, and more is coming in the following weeks leading up to the May 14-15 tournament. The course will be closed basically from Memorial weekend to Labor day weekend due to summer camps. Get your rounds in now! Will be rotating the baskets on a weekly basis the whole month of may..

Comment

Last day before closing for the summer is june 15th...

Comment

Working on a summer schedule for players to be able to come during certain times during the summer. Will know in the next week or so.
            Also, I am personally encouraging players to put at least $1 in the donation box every time they play there. In the past month, there has been over 200 players and less than $30 in the donation box.
            We just put up a new kiosk and we really want to make this course better and better and at the same time be able to contribute to the Camp in the projects it needs to complete. We raised $1200 at the last fundraiser and Conoco Philips put up $650 so we could buy a $1800 playground kit that will go up this summer! This will be the first playground improvement in over 15 years!
            I really want to rev up the contributions from the disc golf community to the camp overall as the projects are starting to pile up at the camp with no money coming in, and the donation box plays a huge role. Frankly I was embarrassed when the caretaker reported to me that there was no money left over after he used the money for gas to keep the course beautiful for the players.
            I want to be able to tell people that disc golfers contributed to the youth that attend Camp Taloali.

Comment

The newly painted and mossly decorated kiosk...

Comment

The course will be open JULY 20-30th for your playing pleasure

Comment

the fairways have been mowed but the rough has gotten rougher... bring your machetes for the rough

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                  Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X