Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Camp Tadmor opinions

[moved from "Personal Best" thread]

since we on tadmor subject, a few people are telling me i am nuts for hosting a tournament there? I got a few good reviews before i decidied to host there and now a few are telling me otherwise?

Tadmor is awesome. The only reason I can imagine some whiners complaining is because you're not allowed to drink or smoke there.
    Oregon disc golf map

Comment

If Tadmor has had some tree and brush clearing, the course is awesome! A wide variety of shots. I drink and smoke, but I still went out there to play and just refrained for the couple hours I was there. It could have been the fact that it was really close to my house ( Tadmor is way out past McDowell Creek parks ) and I always had the course to myself!!!
      Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by snap7times View Post
        Anyone know what is a very good score at Camp Tadmor is? Since got a Deaf tournament there in a few weeks...

Tadmor is alot of fun. I have played the course maybe 60-70 rounds. I don't recall what my best is, but I have shot a birdie on almost ever hole on the front 9 in several games. I generally don't do as well on the back, so I would say it is probably about 8-11 under is my best on that 18. I have an advantage of playing the course about 20 times in a weekend though. I play there during chrch camp and I play until I am too blistered to move anymore.

Comment

Camp Tadmor

I recently went to tadmor for a church retreat and took my discs with me.It is a very fun course but I managed to lose my Rose City Open Avenger on hole nine.I don't know how because it was a really short shot. I like the course alot but the only thing I wish I had was a course map because I had some trouble finding holes.So if anybody who goes out to tadmor finds an avenger my number should be on there and I would greatly appreciate a return. I loved the course and going there for my church retreat.Hopefully I will be able to go back sooner or later.

Comment

They have maps/scorecards that they give out, and I scanned one and put it here:

http://www.oregondiscgolf.com/course...amp_Tadmor.gif

It's not the best map ever, but better than nothing. I didn't bother scanning the scorecard part because the distances were clearly wrong on a lot of holes.
            Oregon disc golf map

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
            Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X