X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bryant Park winter closure, 2008-2009

Has Bryant Park been closed for the winter yet?
    Oregon disc golf map

Closed for the Winter

I didn't make it to help pull and transport the baskets but they should no longer be in the ground.
    Look for the course to reopen sometime in April.

Comment

Funny, the baskets are still in the ground as of yesterday. I also saw that Adam S. posted on dgcoursereview that the baskets were pulled for winter a few weeks ago. Amazing how someone in Portland posts information (wrongly) about a course where they don't even live. It's cool though, I've had the course to myself for weeks now and have quite enjoyed being able to play safari golf. Thanks Adam!
      Challengers-Rocs-Drone-Teebirds-TL-Wraiths-Destroyers

Comment

I didn't pull that information out of thin air. The people who supposedly know about these things said definitively that they were taking them out!
        Oregon disc golf map

Comment

With the dry fall we had the baskets were not pulled and the park gates were not locked as scheduled on Nov 16th/17th (per the DGCA November meeting). I was unaware of this change and have bypassed Albany for Waterloo several times instead. I don't get to Albany much so I never had an oppurtunity to see that the baskets were still in the ground.
          Coincidently I spoke with Scott Duvaul last night and he informed me that the baskets were all pulled out this past Sunday, sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Comment

Has anyone heard when Bryant will open back up, Adair is amazing but a little bit of a drive for an afternoon round

Comment

Patience

Originally posted by CasaNovaSS View Post
              Has anyone heard when Bryant will open back up, Adair is amazing but a little bit of a drive for an afternoon round
              We discussed this at the DGCA monthly meeting last night... Be patient as we're on stand by for the green light. Last year it wasn't until early April.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
              Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X