X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Idiots and their Machete's

To the machete weilding waste of space that cut down one of our trees at Bryant:

If you cant play the course as it is then feel free to stay away!!!!!!!

I can't believe that you would think that your dangle downs are big enough that you just get to come to someone elses course and start cutting things down. The trees are there for a reason!! It's supposed to be challanging!!!!!!

If you want tree free disc golf then I suggest you try Timber Linn from now on....or just stay out of Albany...which ever is easier!

If you really want to put in that much work then from now on do it with one of the work parties out there with people who know what's going on!

PS That applies to EVERY course you play, not just Bryant!!!!!

explain more?

Comment

I was wondering where that jackass that was trimming trees at Seatac moved on to.

Comment

He's moving on to the west side of the state after hitting Downriver, apparently.
        We're at our best when it's from our hips

Comment

Originally posted by snap7times View Post
          explain more?

What was is that you wanted me to explain? I thought it was pretty easy to follow.

Comment

Originally posted by Altophish View Post
            What was is that you wanted me to explain? I thought it was pretty easy to follow.
            Where and when did this happen, for starters.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott View Post
              Where and when did this happen, for starters.
              Let me take a stab at this. I'm guessing it happened at Bryant and it was noticed sometime before 3:51pm on 8/23/09.

Comment

Originally posted by jevon View Post
                Let me take a stab at this. I'm guessing it happened at Bryant and it was noticed sometime before 3:51pm on 8/23/09.
                Thanks.

What hole? How many trees? How was the hole changed? Any other evidence of course tampering?

Comment

I noticed that someone has been knocking down some smaller trees at Rooster Rock (East 9, #s 2 and 3) as well.

Nothing like having a tantrum on the course and wrecking a vine maple to make a man feel alive, I guess...

Comment

Yeah, it seems that many people have been cutting down trees @ courses lately. Downriver, Corbin (Hole 8 in the B layout). I understand brush removal, i.e. Cherry Hill hole 18. Those bushes eat discs and never let them out.

To those who cut down trees because they can't throw around them, take up ball golf. That way you can be with your nature destroying comrades.
                    "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
                    Cleveland Brown

Comment

Originally posted by Altophish View Post
                      well for starters, you left out which hole, where the tree*s* were at etc, I don't want to walk the entire course just trying to figure out what was not supposed to be removed etc.. unless every tree is now gone at bryant?

Comment

My reply is that the location of the tree wasn't important. It was the act of vandalism or exteme course abuse or whatever you want to call it that's the problem.
                        It's not OK to cut down trees on a course when you haven't taken a part in the planning process. And feel free to jump in anytime...we would never turn away help. But it's just irresponsible to show up and start chopping when your clueless of the over all plan.

Again, feel free to come to one of our club meetings:

2nd Tuesday of the month. Every month @ Calapooia Brewing Co. 7:30 PM

Or if you want to set up a work party just call me, I'm a work-a-holic when it comes to Bryant.

Jeromie Fields
                        541-926-7457

PS I wrote my first post in anger...obviously. But I don't hold grudges against anyone for almost anything.
                        Last edited by Altophish; September 3rd, 2009, 11:30 PM. Reason: forgot something

Comment

This reminds me, I need to take a branch down on #2, the lefty route. I get to do this to the course because I goddamned own it. It's okay to be a dictator when it's me. Actually, that's really Fletch (der Coursenfeurer). I'm only a field marshal. We have suffered only a small amount of guerrilla course modifications, but it has even happened here on a private course. It would likely get the perps a well deserved 86 if I ever catch them. In the history of this course, only a few trees have ever been cut to relieve fairway shots. It's never done lightly. Even branches get hearings.
                          The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
                          ...but it plays one on TV.

Comment

more trees, more fun, harder course... gotta luv it.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                            Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X