• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bryant Map

as of 05-04-09

Originally posted by Adam Schneider

What is the deal with hole 13?
    Are there 2 tee pads or are there 2 pin placements?

I don't remember seeing an extra tee last time I was there. It would be nice to have alternate pins.

Comment

Two tees,
      The short tee (Am) is the original used Sept/Dec 08, long tee (Pro) is a new tee as of April 09. There will be a few more holes with Am & Pro tees. Also look for alternate pins on a couple holes (2 or 3 extra anchors the club has and may already be in the ground).

Comment

There, does that make it clearer? Dave, let me know if other alt. tees are installed.
        Oregon disc golf map

Comment

Thanks for the info. I'll have to make another trip out there next month and look for the changes.

Also thanks to the person who put up all the little orange flags on the course. It made navigating a bit easier. Unfortunately the mowers took some of them out in the grass sections of the course on Monday.

Comment

Scott Duvaul & Jeromie Fields are the greens keepers at Bryant DGC and responsible for most of the work. All tees have been flagged but those flags don’t always stay put. Each basket now has orange/black ribbon pointing you in the direction of the next tee area. No doubt it is a little tricky to navigate but it should keep improving with time. Same with the course itself as work there is an ongoing process. I can almost hear the grass growing from here...

Comment

What are the chances of getting permanent tees in the field?

Comment

We're working on tee signs. I hope to have some of them out early next week. And then spend a lot of time hoping they stick around for a while.

Hope to see some of you out there this weekend!!

Jeromie
                in Albany

Comment

No signs yet but I'm working on it.

The good news is that we got most of the ankle snappers off of 14 so huck away! The parks department said that we could use the county work crew to help maintain the course but not untill the other park projects are all up to standard. That will probably be in July sometime before they can help.

In the mean time we're thinking about a weed eating day out there so if you have a spare weed eater and a little time on your hands...(yeah I know)...let us know and we'll put something together!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                  Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X