X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New position - Hole 7...

While playing last Saturday, I couldn't find the basket on hole 7. It wasn't in the short position in the trees, and it didn't seem to be in the longer right position. I threw a drive anyway, thinking maybe the basket had been stolen...

And as if this whole wasn't fun enough, there is a new position, deep and to the left, longer than deep position on the right. This has to be a par 4, or the hardest par 3 that I have ever seen.
    It's not whether you've won or lost, it's how many beers you were driven to drink after you're done.

Originally posted by prettyboyfloyd View Post
    While playing last Saturday, I couldn't find the basket on hole 7. It wasn't in the short position in the trees, and it didn't seem to be in the longer right position. I threw a drive anyway, thinking maybe the basket had been stolen...

And as if this whole wasn't fun enough, there is a new position, deep and to the left, longer than deep position on the right. This has to be a par 4, or the hardest par 3 that I have ever seen.
    You buried the lead - Bryant park is open for the season?

Comment

I played Takena Landing two Sundays ago and definitely saw cars parked at Bryant across the river.
      Oregon disc golf map

Comment

Yeah the lack of rain this winter meant that the usual flooding of the course didn't really materialize after the December rains. I've been playing it for a couple weeks now.
        It's not whether you've won or lost, it's how many beers you were driven to drink after you're done.

Comment

And now holes 9 (left), 10 (deep right), and 15 (straight and shorter). Also, they are planing on moving the teepad for 14 and maybe another hole before they put concrete in. Which will make that course freaking awesome.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
          Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X