Alternate basket placements: Yes
    Open: Year-round
    Cost: Free
    Alcohol allowed: Yes
    Dogs allowed: Yes, on leash or under voice control
    Owned/Operated by: Benton County

General information:

News/updates:
    There have been complaints about off leash dogs in the park, so Benton County Parks is now reviewing the park rules for dogs.

Maps/scorecards:
    Links:
    Please post corrections/additions to the course info in this thread. For simplicity's sake, subsequent messages may be deleted after the changes are incorporated into this post.

Originally posted by Course Information View Post
    Adair Park
    Adair Village, OR
    [Google map & driving directions]

Number of holes: 18
    Teepad type: Rubber
    Target type: Baskets
    Alternate teepads: No
    Alternate basket placements: Yes
    Open: Year-round
    Cost: Free
    Alcohol allowed: Yes
    Dogs allowed: Yes, on leash or under voice control
    Owned/Operated by: Benton County

General information:

News/updates:
    There have been complaints about off leash dogs in the park, so Benton County Parks is now reviewing the park rules for dogs.

Maps/scorecards:
    Links:
    Please post corrections/additions to the course info in this thread. For simplicity's sake, subsequent messages may be deleted after the changes are incorporated into this post.
    This course is now Par 57 course with the following made longer to make par 4's- hole 4, hole 6, hole 11

Comment

Originally posted by Snoopy View Post
      This course is now Par 57 course with the following made longer to make par 4's- hole 4, hole 6, hole 11
      Is a new map available?

Comment

coarse new pin lengths and par info

I have played this coarse alot and since I've started hole 11 has changed Alot..... I have been told by other players that its a par 4 now but i didn't officially know....... I am writing because on another post they said that the coarse has multiple par 4 additions and I was wanting to know exactly what holes and the new pin distance from the tee so that I can input the new info to my scorecard app on my phone for further play.... Thank You

Comment

Hole 4 is still a 3

The Adair greenskeeper, Nate Sexton, has stated hole 4 is still a 3 due to the distance and the fact that it is downhill. I have to agree, since the new position is easier than the old par 3 long (now middle) position. Hole 18 is a par 4, so the course is still par 57 with 6 and 11 in their long positions.
          Last edited by frasnow; August 5th, 2012, 08:16 AM.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
          Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X