X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Camping at Whistlers Bend

It looks like the regular camping spots at WB are not reservable. Does the campground fill on summer weekends? How lucky does one have to be to get a space? It would suck to drive down from Portland to find the campground full and have no place to stay.

bump. Planning a trip with friends this summer and would like to know the same info...
    It's not whether you've won or lost, it's how many beers you were driven to drink after you're done.

Comment

Originally posted by prettyboyfloyd View Post
      bump. Planning a trip with friends this summer and would like to know the same info...
      It probably fills some weekends, but I'm usually pretty confident that if I get there before 5pm on a Friday there will be a spot. No guarantees. I think you could probably find the camp host number and give a call to ask. I'd try the Douglas Co. parks website for info.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt B. View Post
        It probably fills some weekends, but I'm usually pretty confident that if I get there before 5pm on a Friday there will be a spot. No guarantees. I think you could probably find the camp host number and give a call to ask. I'd try the Douglas Co. parks website for info.
        Or you could take the plunge and reserve a yurt. You'll not be disappointed if you do!

Hath this whole world been mired in madness?
        Remain ye men of faculty complete,
        Of full arithmetic and prudence fair,
        Attending to our noble bond and contract?
        Or does here stand the last remaining man
        To give a fig for rules and order yet,
        No noble savage, but a stave unbroken
        Who loves the law and bids it no misdeed.
        Iíll not be bent to lawlessness. Mark it nought, if we be men of honour.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
        Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X