X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We've got a yurt!

We've got reservations for 1/12 & 1/13 at Whistler's.
    All are welcome - please join us.

*EDIT*
    Yeah, so I messed up and scheduled the yurt for 1/13 & 1/14.
    I apologize profusely to anyone who may have cared about what I wrote. Regardless, the offer stands to anyone who may want to join us.
    Last edited by weaktit; January 11th, 2011, 04:02 PM. Reason: I'm an idiot!

another great hole at Whistlers

There's a tee right next to the yurt that throws down to the lower campground.
    If you have a basket, set it up where you like down by the river and empty the bag. Or find a post or other object to throw at.
    Oh yeah, furthest away picks them all up.
    He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
    - Anonymous

Comment

Good idea since the campground is closed to tent camping. Maybe even glow that thing. Hope it doesn't rain too much

Comment

I'll be down Friday afternoon or Saturday morning to play a round at the Bend.

Comment

Originally posted by Bruce View Post
          I'll be down Friday afternoon or Saturday morning to play a round at the Bend.
          Sweet. As it turns out I farked up and our actual nights stay are 1/13 & 1/14, so we will be playing Thurs, Fri & Sat until we leave.
          I feel bad about my misinformation but I assure everyone that it wasn't all my fault, I'm just the one flappin' his gums. Hope to see you there Bruce.

Now off I go with tail tucked firmly betwixt thine legs to make amends for all my poor information, damn................

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
          Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X