X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New signage @ Whistlers Bend

BIG FAT KUDOS to Josh Gausnell, Will McKinerny, and Nate Baker for working together on getting new signage at Whistlers Bend.
    I had the chance to check them out and they're awesome!
    Thank you fellers!
    He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
    - Anonymous

This info should go here: http://www.nwdiscgolfnews.com/forum/...splay.php?f=62

Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Any pictures to share?
      PDGA #25296
      Stumptown #34

Comment

cyber am for life

I would if I could, but I'm an amateur with that sort of stuff.
        I know Nate can do it because he's definitely a pro at it.
        He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
        - Anonymous

Comment

too good of news

Originally posted by sillybizz View Post
          I thought about where to put it and yes that seemed like the proper spot.
          But, this IS Whistlers Bend we are talking about and I felt it should be out in the open a bit more because 's ROCS!
          - Anonymous

Comment

New tee signs look great, and I appreciate them being on posts!

Comment

There were only a few installed when I took this pic. but I imagine it is representative for the course. They are excellent.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
              Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X