X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you play #13?

This will be my 4th year in a row playing GNO and I really want to conquer this hole. I've heard of many different routes, how do you play it?
    Proud member #20 of STUMPTOWN Disc Golf and the PDGA #30488
    Damn The Weak Side!!!!!!

rollers for birds

Originally posted by Darr View Post
    This will be my 4th year in a row playing GNO and I really want to conquer this hole. I've heard of many different routes, how do you play it?
    If you can't reach it in the air, (not too many can), a good roller can get you a birdie putt.
    He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
    - Anonymous

Comment

Originally posted by Flatroc View Post
      If you can't reach it in the air, (not too many can), a good roller can get you a birdie putt.
      And a bad roller could end up behind the teepad.
      Oregon disc golf map

Comment

I keep telling myself to throw a hard, straight shot under the branches of the first tree there. Pull out a mid range and throw it up to the can. Tap out for the three.
        Last edited by Bullseye; March 12th, 2010, 07:14 PM.
        "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye View Post
          I keep telling myself to throw a hard, straight shot under the branches of the first tree there. Pull out a mid range and throw it up to the can. Tap out for the three.
          Well duh. I was under the impression Darr might be looking for a 2 though.
          Last edited by Bullseye; March 12th, 2010, 07:14 PM.
          Oregon disc golf map

Comment

Originally posted by Adam Schneider View Post
            Well duh. I was under the impression Darr might be looking for a 2 though.
            Darr can't throw that far.

Comment

right at it

I try for par with a Teebird-Roc Putter, or sometimes a Teebird-Teebird-putter, depending if you get by "Moses Madrone" or not.
              He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
              - Anonymous

Comment

Close my eyes and hope for the best

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X