X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New hole 5

The UDA put in a new fairway on 5 and new pin setting. It is wicked hard to get a birdie on the deep setting now. Also a new setting on hole#6.

vandalizing on hole 5 tee

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoHxmQKDYpk here is a link to a video of the damage done to tee pad 5.
    -Devin Cordell #38801

Comment

Some people really suck! The more i think about this the more it makes me angry. All for $1 F*#KING dollar.

Comment

It is a shame that somebody would go through all that trouble for a dollar coin. I guess that is a reminder to never put a coin in a teepad. We just thought that would be a cool way to show the year the pad was put in. The statue of liberty was pointing toward the pin, it was really cool.

Comment

Originally posted by mine all mine View Post
          It is a shame that somebody would go through all that trouble for a dollar coin. I guess that is a reminder to never put a coin in a teepad. We just thought that would be a cool way to show the year the pad was put in. The statue of liberty was pointing toward the pin, it was really cool.
          I saw this on Sunday morning, out for a Father's Day round with my wife and son. I didn't know it was because a dollar was set in the pad, and I was scratching my head over how or why it happened. Still scratching my head!

PS - awesome new tee, especially with the trees more limbed up. Birdied it!
          Last edited by Matt B.; June 23rd, 2010, 10:33 AM.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
          Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X