X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whistlers CFR's

i have 25 star classic Rocs and 25 Glow Champion Destroyers for $20. Raising money for signs and or benches at Whistlers Bend.

I Just got 100 discs from Discraft(50 cryztal BUZZZzzzzz's and 50 glow z nukes) $20 each. The funds go to the 2011 Whislter's dubs and 2011 Whistlin' Disc.

Comment

cfr's

here they are

Comment

Originally posted by the flogging putter View Post
        here they are

Cool looking discs, what does the stamp say, 2011 GNO?

Comment

Whistler's Bend Doubles Shootout June 17, 18, 19 & Whistlin' Discs Shootout July 30,31. It also say Whistler's Misfits and our logo. The fundraiser is a 50/50 split for both tournaments.

Comment

Hmm..WBD's the weekend before the Fling, I might have to miss it this year!

Comment

Do you have a choice in weights?

Comment

They all say 173-178 on the front and i don't have a scale.

Comment

i would love to help out the dbls tourney. I havent played in that tourney since Jesse Benbow started it. I played for w couple years, making the journey up there every year, then the last year I played Mr. Lee(the awesome artist was the TD). Anyway I have wanted to get my partner Howie and myself back up there. We dont know whom to contact, and i know that registration fill quickly.

Please let me know when any fundraisers happen for this years Dbl's shoot out, and I would be stoked if i could be notified when the tourney opens for registration.

Peace

Comment

Hello,

I would loved to get a couple discs to help out the dbls shootout. I havent played at that tourney since the first year Mr. Lee (the artist)was TD. I attended the years that Jesse Benbow eas the TD. The last couple years my partner and I haven't gotten into the tourney/ or couldnt make it.

Anyhow let me know how I could get a couple fundraiser discs. I would be stoked.

Comment

Discs

Originally posted by the flogging putter View Post
                      They all say 173-178 on the front and i don't have a scale.
                      Hey sorry it took awile to write back...what is a mailing address and who do I make a check out to? I would like to get a couple of the heaviest buzzzzz you have. I would be cool if one of them was clear/white but im stoked either way.

Thanks
                      Jason "jbird"

Comment

I found a disc (no name) on the ground at a course up here in Everett that is a Whistler's Bend 2010 shootout CFR, some Innova disc. Anyone know what disc this would be?
                        Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

It's not one of the ones in this thread, it's a different stamp.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

double barreled

Originally posted by sillybizz View Post
                            It's not one of the ones in this thread, it's a different stamp.
                            Is the logo of two shotgun shells?
                            Is it glow?
                            Might possibly be a destroyer.
                            We often wonder where some of our drives go off the top of the world.
                            He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
                            - Anonymous

Comment

Yup two shot gun shells. Destroyer eh? Makes sense judging my rim width, thanks.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X