Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vertical Horizons?

Qu es eso?

I found their Web site, but what's the story? Can anyone come and play the course?
    Oregon disc golf map

hippy golf course

Originally posted by Adam Schneider View Post
    Qu es eso? Can anyone come and play the course?
    That is affirmative.
    He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
    - Anonymous

Comment

Yose, can you fill us in on the details of this place?
      I believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thats in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Ill know Im a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Im not sure, but its possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.
      ~Annika Srenstam

Comment

I did eventually find a note on their "About Us" page saying:

The disk golf course is open if you want to just come and play. Bring your own disks, ours are for guests only. And please see staff for details.

So I added it to the map with the usual disclaimer: "Please check in with owners before playing."
        Oregon disc golf map

Comment

south,southern Oregon

Originally posted by Sam View Post
          Yose, can you fill us in on the details of this place?
          I don't have too many details of this place as I have yet to play there.
          I have talked with Jodie from VH and she said the public is welcome.
          There are currently 9 baskets with the possibility of at least 9 more tee pads and maybe 9 more holes.
          I actually have an offer from her to design some more tees/ holes which I'm eagerly looking forward to.
          I went to my very first Frisbee/Disc tourney back in '88 close to the same area where this course is.
          Lots of stickers and ton's of old school hippy's which are more than likely G-Man fans.
          He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
          - Anonymous

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
          Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X