X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A pretty worthwhile stop on the 5

My friends and I have played the he** out of this course and think overall it is pretty nice. Usually some good people playing out there. The best time to play is in the fall cause early summer holes 3-5 are mosquito filled and summer days are 110. 2 dollars to park and a pretty long course with good obstacles. Should play it through if ya drive by for sure!!

TP

I logged my first round at Tom Pearce this past Sunday morning after enjoying the Rogue River on Saturday. The Course looks great, I dig the new baskets (front-9), keep up the good work!

I bumped into a few locals who told me about some recent basket problems/vandalism. What's the deal, what's been happening?

Are there any active fundraisers or donation options to help with the back-9?

Comment

Originally posted by bryan_luoma View Post
      I logged my first round at Tom Pearce this past Sunday morning after enjoying the Rogue River on Saturday. The Course looks great, I dig the new baskets (front-9), keep up the good work!

I bumped into a few locals who told me about some recent basket problems/vandalism. What's the deal, what's been happening?

Are there any active fundraisers or donation options to help with the back-9?
      we had a wenesday night doubles going for a couple months, with daylight ending sooner I think we are going to move to to saturday..... I have yet to confirm that though.

Comment

Yep. Its Saturday now @ 10:00 am. Headin out there in a few minutes!

Comment

I had a chance to play this course last week during my travels south and am really glad I did. Great course, good mix of trees and open, short and long. I was fortunate enough to run into Danny Jefferds who just may have been the best course guide ever, not to mention a hoot to play with. This course has been officially added to my list of "must play when in the area" courses.

Comment

right off the freeway too

Originally posted by maccallum View Post
            I had a chance to play this course last week during my travels south and am really glad I did. Great course, good mix of trees and open, short and long. I was fortunate enough to run into Danny Jefferds who just may have been the best course guide ever, not to mention a hoot to play with. This course has been officially added to my list of "must play when in the area" courses.
            TP, with it's brand new "Ducks" look, is definitely a must play course and Mr. Jefferds is definitely a classy feller.
            We're all lucky that Danno was already in his 60's when he started playing DG.
            He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
            - Anonymous

Comment

worth the bump

Originally posted by Flatroc View Post
              TP, with it's brand new "Ducks" look, is definitely a must play course and Mr. Jefferds is definitely a classy feller.
              We're all lucky that Danno was already in his 60's when he started playing DG.
              After playing TP again with all the new baskets and placements I realized why this course has always been high and now higher on my list of cool courses.
              It's a course where smart/par mindset golf is a must.
              Also it's only minutes off of I-5.
              Good job to all you GPDC movers and shakers!
              He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
              - Anonymous

Comment

Moving to Grants Pass in a couple weeks. Is there any weekly doubles going on?

Comment

Played this course recently headed back from our norcal trip. awesome layout!

Comment

New pads

As most know T.P. has been blossoming before our eyes. I make bi-weekly and weekly visits and every time it is being improved. As of yesterday they poured new tee pads for holes: 11, 14, 17! Thanks for all of the hard work guys.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                    Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X