• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pass Creek Passed Away?

Originally posted by Vector_2008 View Post
    Any updates on the Pass Creek Map?
    I was wondering myself.
    I went to play last summer and couldn't find any info at all.
    The caretakers don't know the layout and were also wondering about when and IF it would be finished.
    Derek? DGO?
    What up?
    He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
    - Anonymous

Super super sorry about delays . . . Its been a rough year family wise. The time came to focus on my children and work being that my wife and I split ways last February, also to blame for my inability to be online. Things for me personally are looking up, AND I HAVE A CONTRACT WITH THE COUNTY THAT I WILL FULFILL; the time has come. I have found traction within the madness and am ready and able to move forward.

That being said . . thanks to Nathan Baker (vinyl and tone storage) and Anthony Salee (sick yellow tone paint jobs) . . and MOST IMPORTANTLY the Eugene Disc Golf Club (loaning of coolest tones ever). Special thanks to Nate for storing these giants in his living room for longer than I'd like to admit. I need to buy washers and lag-bolts . . . then to Pass Creek I go. I'll post intended date for install.

Lots of plans beyond this. Contact me to sponsor a tee pad and/or a basket.

-Derek

Comment

Long Time Coming (Crosby, Stills, Nash and Young)

Derek,
      Have you considered asking the EGDC for some help to finish this course?
      They're actually closer and they have lots of peeps ready to promote disc golf.
      On another note, when you go to Nate's and get the tones would you ask him where the rest of the tee signs for Whistlers are? I keep reading great reviews about WB, except for the signage.
      IMO signage at WB is waaaaaaaaay more important than tones at PCP.
      Maybe you could ask Nate to call Josh or Willy Mac and get er done.
      I'm always ready to help with the disc golf movement also.
      Thanks and good luck.
      Yose
      He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
      - Anonymous

Comment

Thanks Yose. Whenever I happen to run into Nate I'll ask him about it =)

Comment

a little nudge

Originally posted by DiscGolfOregon3 View Post
          Thanks Yose. Whenever I happen to run into Nate I'll ask him about it =)
          It appears you have not run into Nate yet.
          If you have his number perhaps you could call him?
          Thanks.
          yose
          - Anonymous

Comment

Uhhh . . . actually, I got a DUII on my 30th bday on December 17th and have been in jail since. But I did try to call him Saturday when I was let loose. Sorry about my absence . . . oops. I'll call him again when I get my phone back from the evil tow yard, lol.

-Derek

Comment

Pass Creek tones . . .

So I haven't heard from Nate yet. i had to have my wife get his number from his girlfriend, lol. Now I need to get it again . . . I'm really anxious to have Pass Creek ready to go for the summer time; those yellow tones look awesome, but would look better on the already installed poles!

-Derek

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
              Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X