Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have They Replaced The Stolen Baskets at Mingus Yet?

...Last time I was at Mingus, two baskets were missing, was plannin a trip down there soon, was wondering if the basket thieves had been prosecuted to the full extension of the law? ...one of the posts for a basket and its cement were off in the schull, toward the bottom of the park...
    sigpic

Originally posted by Kris Hagner View Post
    ...Last time I was at Mingus, two baskets were missing, was plannin a trip down there soon, was wondering if the basket thieves had been prosecuted to the full extension of the law? ...one of the posts for a basket and its cement were off in the schull, toward the bottom of the park...
    Sadly no we do not have the baskets replaced yet. We are missing the two baskets and then have 3 others that are severyly damaged. It is very unfortunate but hopefully with the addition of our new club these will be fixed. If you do ever make it down and want a challenge let me know and we can take you to The Dunes.

Comment

Dunes?

[I played Mingus this weekend for the 1st time. It was missing, or I could not find, #10 and 15. Its a fun , challanging course. Where is the dunes course and is there a number I can reach any players who play there? Are there other courses in the area besides North Bends Winsor? Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by wildrivers View Post
        [I played Mingus this weekend for the 1st time. It was missing, or I could not find, #10 and 15. Its a fun , challanging course. Where is the dunes course and is there a number I can reach any players who play there? Are there other courses in the area besides North Bends Winsor? Thanks.
        10 and 15 are there you just gotta look around....no the only basket courses we have are mingus and winsor. The dunes is out just north of town near horsefall beach. Its an object course that is fun, tough, and long, but you do need a guide to navigate it. If your ever back down that way or if anyone comes down this way and wants to play it I can be reached at 541-404-6317.

Zaq Jones

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
        Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X