• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visiting Klamath Falls

Does anyone on this forum play here?
    Panda...it's what's for dinner!

Team Deucebag

I've been wondering the same thing, because I want to know if the Moore Park course is done -- or done enough to be played by an out-of-towner passing through.
    Oregon disc golf map

Comment

Where is Moore Park? I can do some investigating whileI'm down there.

Team Deucebag

Comment

After some quick investigating I found this:

http://www.dgcoursereview.com/course.php?id=3374

I assume this is what you mean by Moore Park/The Attraction? Looks like it's open for play! I'll be checking out both local courses, head over to Medford one day and also down to Mt Shasta. Does anyone else have suggestions for other courses in the general area that may not be linked?

Team Deucebag

Comment

Yes, that's what I meant by Moore Park. I'm just wondering why DGCR has it marked as "Private."

By the way, there are currently no public courses in Medford. You'd have to go all the way to Grants Pass.

And don't forget about UOB in Weed.
          Oregon disc golf map

Comment

<<Yes, that's what I meant by Moore Park. I'm just wondering why DGCR has it marked as "Private."

By the way, there are currently no public courses in Medford. You'd have to go all the way to Grants Pass.

And don't forget about UOB in Weed.>>

I played UOB yesterday. Great fun even though some of the ob is ridiculous. I'd play it again and will do better next time now that I know the course.

Moore Park's staus needs to be changed to public. They have 9 DGA baskets in as of May and will be hosting their first tourney Oct 3. I wouldn't consider Moore/The Attraction or Crest St Park to be destinations, but if you're passing through The Attraction is a better challenge.

Team Deucebag

Comment

I e-mailed the guy listed as the contact for Moore Park and never heard back.
              Oregon disc golf map

Comment

I played The Attraction today. Fun little course... very short though. I took photos and GPS readings, and will try to get 'em up on DGCR soon.
                Oregon disc golf map

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X