X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beginning of a New Era!

So, I guess Terry won't be running any more events. T'was a little wierd finding out via a message board, but that's beside the point.

There will be future events at Wortman & the surrounding courses regardless, put on by a group of us locals. Starting with The Bad Ace Winter Series & anticipating a sanctioned event at Champoeg in the near future.

Hopefully, we'll be able to change a lot of opinions regarding McMinnville area golf.

Let it begin!

Nice, Scotty. Well done. Let us know if you guys need any help and we will get it to you.
    ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
    ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Originally posted by Sam View Post
      Nice, Scotty. Well done. Let us know if you guys need any help and we will get it to you.
      That's what I'm talking about! The future's so bright, Carl's gotta wear shades!

Comment

lets do it scotty we can make mac big again

Comment

Originally posted by randy winey View Post
          lets do it scotty we can make mac big again
          Was McMinnville golf ever big? I know it hasn't been since the time you & I started. I'm more concerned about projecting a reputation of legitimacy & well ran events.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
          Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X