Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mike and Kyle wont be able to make it this week. See you next week though!

Comment

Originally posted by The Suits View Post
      Mike and Kyle wont be able to make it this week. See you next week though!
      Is this one of "THE Suits"? As in, the lunchtime suits? If so, good to see you guys out there. More than welcome.

Comment

Results for second week in April

Well the weather great again. It was real windy at times and got a little chilly right at the end. We had 9 people and we voted on singles. We had two returning jr.'s, Logan and Jerry, Mike M. ,who paid into the trophy fund, and Jeni joined us this week. I won the C.T.P. parked hole 8-9 off the cage. I will carry it over till next week with the same game. So here are the results.

Carl B. ...................24+33-5.24=51.76--------10 points
        Terry S...................25+26+1.62=52.62--------8
        Jesse H..................25+30+1.2=56.2-----------7
        Jerry......................37+44-24.66=56.34--------6
        Mike M....................31+36-10.01=56.99--------5
        Logan....................33+41-16.5=57.5-----------4
        Mike......................27+31+1=59--------------3
        Jeni S....................39+39-16.86=61.14---------2
        Mark H...................29+41-7.01=62.99------------1

Ace pot is at $10.00 bones. $53.00 in the trophy fund. $40.00 in the cash fund
        Well there she wrote.
        Last edited by SMOKIN JOE; April 15th, 2010, 06:36 PM.

Comment

The last time I played 8-9 without the mando I nailed the cage with a teebird, I like that hole.

Comment

Results for third week in April

Well another week down. We had 9 people and we voted triples. Forgot the C.T.P. so next week we will have 2. Mark is bringing one. We got lucky with no rain again. A bit windy at times and a little chilly at the end. The front nine was all tied up and the back nine told the story. Jesse H. paid into both pots. The ace pot is at $16.00 , The trophy fund is at $65.00 and the cash fund is at $50.00

Carl - Mark - Chris---------24+21=45--------- 8 points
            Jesse - Jerimiah - Mike-----25+22=47----------4 points
            Terry - Jeni - John--------24+26=50------------1 point

Had a real blast playing in just one group. Takes more time that way but way more chances to visit with people and watch more golf.

Comment

Originally posted by SMOKIN JOE View Post
              Well another week down. We had 9 people and we voted triples. Forgot the C.T.P. so next week we will have 2. Mark is bringing one. We got lucky with no rain again. A bit windy at times and a little chilly at the end. The front nine was all tied up and the back nine told the story. Jesse H. paid into both pots. The ace pot is at $16.00 , The trophy fund is at $65.00 and the cash fund is at $50.00

Carl - Mark - Chris---------24+21=45--------- 8 points
              Jesse - Jerimiah - Mike-----25+22=47----------4 points
              Terry - Jeni - John--------24+26=50------------1 point

Had a real blast playing in just one group. Takes more time that way but way more chances to visit with people and watch more golf.
              Sounds like Carl has been shooting pretty well out there. I'm going to try & keep Tuesdays open from now on. See you out there, Terry.

Comment

Good to here. Hope your dad can make it out as well. The wife likes him in our group for some weird reason.

Comment

Originally posted by SMOKIN JOE View Post
                  Good to here. Hope your dad can make it out as well. The wife likes him in our group for some weird reason.
                  He'll be out there, for sure. Just been a bit busy.

Comment

Results as of last week in April

Here are the results.
                    We were very lucky with the weather again. Windy at times. Cold a bit. A little sprinkle at the end. But no rain. We has 6 people and we voted doubles.
                    Ace pot is at $20.00. Trophy fund at $66.00. Cash fund is at $50.00
                    Jesse H. won a champion boss and I won a special stamp riptide.
                    The course played as long as I thought. Good for handicaps too.
                    So here they are.

Jesse H. and Mike S. ........... 24+30+9.5=63.5.--------- 6 points
                    Terry S. and Mark H.............28+31+5.75=64.75---------3
                    Mike M. and Jeni S...............30+31+5=66---------------1

It seemed by the numbers that the handicaps were pretty fairly.
                    Well till next time.

Comment

Results for first week in May

Here they are.
                      We had 7 people and we voted doubles. Jerimiah K. won a Special stamp Tsunami. Ace pot is at $25.00. The trophy fund is at $66.00. The weather was great. Scotty R. and Jason joined for the first time this year.

Terry S. , Jeni S, and Jacob..............27+31+1.57=59.67------------3 points
                      Mark H. and Scotty R......................25+29+5.67=59.67------------3 points
                      Jesse H. and Jerimiah K....................22+32+6.84=60.84------------1 point

More people make it more fun for points but playing just in one group is real fun for me. Thanks everyone see ya next week.
                      Last edited by SMOKIN JOE; May 7th, 2010, 10:36 AM. Reason: readjusted handicaps

Comment

Hey Terry, my buddy's name is Jacob, not Jason. I had a good time & will probably see you next Tuesday, also.

Comment

Jacob I knew that. Will make corrections. See ya Scotty

Comment

Results for 5-11-10

We had 8 people and we voted doubles. Mike M. showed a little late and joined the cali. The weather was great. Mark H. won the C.T.P.. The ace pot is up to $30.00 and the trophy fund is up to $67.00. The best practice singles round was -8. The best doubles round was -5.
                            So here they are.

Mike Maffin and Terry S...............28+26+2.25=56.25----------8 points
                            Jerimiah K. and Mike M.16of18.......27+26+6.39=59.39---------- 5
                            John M. and Jackie H...................28+30+1.75=59.75---------3
                            Chris and Mark H.......................28+26+7.13=61.13---------------1

That's a wrap.

Comment

Results for 5-18-10

Well there goes another week. We had 13 people and Ivan played a few holes late. We voted singles. We had great weather. The course was fun and had alot of options. I was the only one to mess up the short hole with a 6pp. Jeni S. won the C.T.P., a chapion aviar. The ace pot is up to 36 dollars and the trophy fund is up to 69 dollars. We had great weather again. So here it is.

Jerimiah k. ..................... 25+32-6.37=50.63------------14 points
                              Jeni S............................32+38-18.93=51.07------------12
                              Mark H..........................26+36-10=52-------------------11
                              Jesse H.........................25+26+1.6=52.6----------------10 hot round
                              Mike Maffin...................28+36-11=53---------------------9
                              Chris P........................29+31-5=55-----------------------7
                              Jason G.......................34+35-14=55----------------------7
                              Logan.........................31+41-16.75=55.25---------------6
                              Jerry..........................37+46-24.33=58.67---------------5
                              Frank R......................27+33-0=60-----------------------4
                              John M......................31+42-12=61---------------------3
                              Terry S.....................26+32+3.81=61.81-----------------2
                              Jason........................40+42-18=64---------------------1
                              Ivan .................................................. ......................1

Last week of the month next week.

Comment

Results as of last week in May

Well here are the results for the last week in May. Been a fun week with the big boys in the area. We had 11 people and we voted doubles. I won the C.T.P. which I will roll over till this week. Mark Joined the trophy fund and Mike joined the cash fund. The ace pot is at 39.00. The trophy fund is at 80.00. The cash fund is at 60.00.

So here they are.

Jesse H. and Jason G....................23+24+5=52..............11 points
                                Terry S. and Jerry........................28+28+1.34=57.34..... .8 points
                                Mike M. and Logan.......................28+28+1.5=57.5........ ..6
                                Chris P. and John M......................27+27+4.42=58.42......4
                                Darrin........................................24+3 0+6=60...................3
                                Jeni S. and Jerimiah K...................30+30+3.25=63.25......1

Start of a new month next week.
                                Last edited by SMOKIN JOE; May 31st, 2010, 12:14 PM.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X