• Show
Clear All

three times played
    bring your game
    again I think we will bump up against dark
    we will see if need to change for the following week or not

Comment

course for second week in october

well this one is shorter, let's see how we do this week, dark should be avoided,
      par 45,
      Hole 1: tee off road on either side of pole just down from teepad 1, to basket 1
      Hole 2: tee anywhere in between teepad 2 and teeboard 22 to basket 2
      Hole 3: hole 3
      Hole 4: teepad 4 to portable basket by bench
      Hole 5: tee off dirt across path to basket 4
      Hole 6: hole 5
      Hole 7: teepad 6 to basket 7
      Hole 8: tee off grass by big trees towards road to basket 6
      Hole 9: extended 8, tee off path to basket 8
      Hole 10: hole 9
      Hole 11: tee off dirt by basket 9 to portable basket by flag pole
      Hole 12: tee off tee in path by bathrooms to basket 10
      Hole 13: hole 11
      Hole 14: tee by building to portable basket( Shuan please ) by teepad 12, island green, must land within zone on tee shot, option 1 if miss zone, retee with 1 stoke penalty, still need to make the zone on retee's, option 2 if miss zone, take two stroke penalty and play it where it lies with no more island zone
      Hole 15: hole 12

well that's it folks, till next tuesday

Comment

played the course sunday
        I took on a team of 5 juniors
        Terry shot a 53
        Logan, Braden,Jerry,Terry,and Cheanne shot a 55 with a little help from Jeni on the last hole.
        round took 1:45 min
        were going to be hitting dark I think
        maybe only 12 holes next week

Comment

weather not from the WEATHERMAN

looks like rain for sure this time
          maybe real lucky but I don't think so
          for those chasing Jeni in the points
          she hates playing in the rain
          she said she may not play despite her 4th place standings
          I think it's a bluff because all the talk I hear about cracking the top five and maybe getting a trophy
          so come prepared for rain

Comment

Sorry Terry I think I am not going to play tonight for a multitude of reasons, I have to work, I have a cold, and I have school work I need to get done tonight. So ya'all have a good time.

Comment

good news, I don't have to work after all so I'm getting a lot of homework done now. So I think I'll be there.

Comment

First course of 2010

Were going to play a little stay dry
                1. Tee off sidewalk or dirt in front of covered kitchen, to basket 2
                2. Tee off road just behind tee with path , to basket 5 , mando left of big tree in center of fairway , drop zone teepad six no penalty , must finish hole with same disc as driven
                3. Hole 6
                4. Tee off sidewalk by road, to portable in trees by tables
                5. Tee off back tee in sidewalk by restrooms, to basket 10
                6. Tee off back taped line on sidewalk by parking lot in front of building, to basket 9
                7. Hole 11
                8. Hole 12
                9. Tee off path just behind tee in path, to basket 1, mando left of last fence post , drop zone teepad 2 , no penalty
                10. Hole 2
                11. Hole 5
                12. Tee off path in front of teepad 6 behind repaired part of path, to basket 6
                13. Teepad 7 to portable basket in trees by tables, mando right of big tree by teepad 8, drop zone teepad 8 , one stroke penalty , par 5
                14. Tee off front tee in sidewalk by restrooms , to basket 10
                15. Tee anywhere off sidewalk in front of building doors, to basket 9
                16. Tee off patch in sidewalk past bench , to basket 11
                17. Tee off parking lot between last parking spaces, to portable by edge of park. over o.b line one stroke penalty, drop zone teepad 12
                18. Teepad 12 to basket 1 par 4
                Well that's the first course of the year par 57
                Last edited by SMOKIN JOE; April 1st, 2010, 10:15 AM.

Comment

Played hole 13 a couple times. 5 is not a bad score. And yes you can get stuck on the covered area.

Comment

Looks like the weather gods are in favor of disc golf. Thanks for the course set up Mark. Almost tee time.

Comment

Course for Tuesday April 15th

Same sort of course as last week. Just all new holes. We will still swing around the outside of the park to stay away from the muck. Don't think it will be dry soon.

Hole 1: Tee off road by swings to basket 2, on or over road o.b.
                      Hole 2: Tee off road by teepad 5 to basket 5
                      Hole 3: Tee off path right off teepad 6 to basket 6
                      Hole 4: Teepad 8 to basket 9
                      Hole 5: Tee off dirt by basket 9 to basket 10
                      Hole 6: Tee anywhere off parking lot to basket 11
                      Hole 7: Tee off path by bench by teepad 4 to portable basket by building
                      Hole 8: Tee off path by big tree by fork in path to basket 12
                      Hole 9: Tee off path by basket 12 to basket 1, mando left of big tree in middle of fairway, drop zone teepad 2, one stroke penalty
                      Hole 10: Hole 22, teeboard 22 to basket 2
                      Hole 11: Tee off road by tree to basket 5
                      Now entering the par 4 zone
                      Hole 12: Tee off sidewalk by road to basket 6, par 4
                      Hole 13: Tee off path by play area to basket 9, par 4
                      Hole 14: Tee off dirt by basket 9, same tee as earlier, to portable basket by table across path, mando left of bench by basket 10, par 4 , no chainsaws
                      Now exiting the par 4 zone
                      Hole 15: Tee off path by table by parking lot to basket 10
                      Hole 16: Tee off dirt by basket 10 to portable by building
                      Hole 17: Tee off dirt by dual tee by basket 9 to basket 11
                      Hole 18: Tee off dirt between trees by teepad 12 to basket 12
                      Well that's it. Just another par 57

Comment

Course make up

I will not make the course till next Monday evening. I will see how dry it is then. Anybody wanting to play and make up the course see you Monday night at 6:00 p.m.

Comment

Course to be used for last week in April

This one will toughen up a little.

Mando's or not O.B.'s to be used on the course.
                          Mando's are a one stroke penalty. Play it where it lies. No more mando for the hole.
                          All other listed O.B.'s. No penalty.Play it where it lies unless in water or out of park. Play the rest of the hole with the offending disc.
                          If you go O.B. twice on a hole then you get a penalty.
                          If doubles. Players that drive O.B. must finish the hole with the offending disc.
                          Players that go O.B. twice on a hole are out for the rest of the hole. If no more players then take a 9 for the hole.
                          Listed O.B's for the course.
                          Water, out of park, 6 foot 6.
                          All pathways, roads, and creeks are O.B. lines unless you have to cross them to get to the basket.
                          Island greens.
                          Drives that you have to cross a path before you are inbounds.
                          Tables, benches, ballfield dirt.
                          So instead of taking a penalty on any of these O.B.'s you play out the hole with the offending disc.
                          So got all that. Here's the course.

Hole 1: Tee off dirt by storage units and tables to basket 1. Mando right of tree on left side of fairway. Ballfield dirt O.B. Par 4
                          Hole 2: Tee off path or grass by appartments to basket 12. Island green. Must land between path and creek. C.T.P. number 1
                          Hole 3: Tee off path by colvert to basket 11. Must land over path on drive. No mando.
                          Hole 4: Tee off grass by Leeland's house to portable basket by building. Mando right of big tree in fairway.
                          Hole 5: Hole 14. Teeboard 14 to basket 10. Mando left of normal tree. On or over path O.B.
                          Hole 6: Hole 15. Teeboard 15 to basket 9
                          Hole 7: Hole 18. Teeboard 18 to basket 6. Over creek O.B.
                          Hole 8: hole 19. Teeboard 19 to basket 5 Over creek O.B.
                          Hole 9: Tee off sidewalk by road to basket 4. Island green. Must land between creek, path and road. Little patch of grass between creek and road is O.B.
                          Hole 10: Hole 23. Teeboard 23 to basket 1
                          Hole 11: Hole 24. Teeboard 24 to basket 12. Ballfield dirt O.B. Over path right O.B.
                          Hole 12: Teepad 2 to basket 3. Island green. Must land between creek and path. C.T.P. number 2
                          Hole 13: Teeboard 13 to portable basket by building. Must land over path on drive. No mando
                          Hole 14: Teeboard 14 to portable basket through woods by table. Normal hole 14 mando left. Drive must land over path.
                          Hole 15: Tee off path between play area and water fountain to basket 9. Mando right of normal tree. Over creek O.B. Par 4
                          Hole 16: Teepad 3 to basket 6. Over creek O.B. Par 5
                          Hole 17: Tee off grass by fruit trees to basket 4. Over creek's and road O.B. Par 4
                          Hole 18: Teepad 3 to portable basket by building.
                          Might want to bring a snack and vote doubles.
                          Last edited by SMOKIN JOE; April 23rd, 2010, 11:39 PM.

Comment

Course to be used for May 4th

Just another par 59.

Hole 1: Tee off dirt by table to basket 12. On or over path or creek O.B.
                            Hole 2: Tee off path by big tree to basket 11
                            Hole 3: Tee off grass in opening to basket 4. Tall grass to creek O.B.
                            Hole 4: Hole 5
                            Hole 5: Teepad 6 to basket 7
                            Hole 6: Teepad 8 to basket 9 mando right of normal tree
                            Hole 7: Tee off dirt by bench to portable basket at end of woods by table
                            Hole 8: Tee off dirt by tee in path to basket 10
                            Hole 9: Hole 11
                            Hole 10: Tee off dirt to basket 12
                            Hole 11: Tee off path or dirt to basket 1 mando left of normal tree
                            Hole 12: Tee off baskstop to basket 2
                            Hole 13: Teepad 3 to basket 11
                            Hole 14: Teepad 4 to basket 8 - Tall grass to creek O.B. up to mando tree. Mando right of tree by basket. Par 4
                            Hole 15: Teepad 9 to portable at end of woods by table - par 4
                            Hole 16: Tee off grass by covered and table to basket 7
                            Hole 17: Teeboard 19 to basket 4 in or over creek left o.b. - par 5
                            Hole 18: Teepad 3 to portable basket by parking lot past basket 11- par 4
                            Last edited by SMOKIN JOE; April 30th, 2010, 10:06 PM.

Comment

I am pretty tired from yesterday but a -2 did fill pretty good. The course is going to get you somewhere a time or two. Only getting two bogs felt pretty good. I'm sure Adair made me fell that way.

Comment

Course for second week in May

Here's a par 58. Should score just a little better than last week. Basket 11 is the C.T.P. basket for the week. A 175 star wraith

Hole 1: Tee off dirt by slide to basket 2
                                Hole 2: Teepad 3 to basket 9
                                Hole 3: Teepad 10 to basket 4
                                Hole 4: Hole 5
                                Hole 5: Teepad 6 to basket 7 Mando left of tree at end of creek Par 4
                                Hole 6: Tee off path to basket 8, regular extended 8, Par 4
                                Hole 7: Hole 9
                                Hole 8: Tee off path by bench to portable basket in woods by flagpole
                                Hole 9: Tee off grass on either side of flagpole to basket 10
                                Hole 10: Tee off parking lot to basket 11
                                Hole 11: Hole 12
                                Hole 12: Hole 2
                                Hole 13: Teepad 3 to basket 11
                                Hole 14: Tee off grass by parking lot to portable basket by teepad 11
                                Hole 15: Tee off path by teepad 11 to same portable basket by flagpole
                                Hole 16: Tee off dirt by teeboard 15 to basket 7
                                Hole 17: Teepad 8 to basket 3 Par 5
                                Hole 18: Hole 13. teeboard 13 to basket 11

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X