X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Better late than never

So here it is the layout for this coming Tuesday the 28th of July, Its gonna be a hot one, so like ol bob's post says... stay hydrated. I made this sweet map so no confusion, because I dont run my ass all over the course like Terry! So if you mess up thats on you, I mean I did make a map for crying out loud, and since scotty is probably the only one who will see this, enjoy the number 28 bag tag biotch! oh and dont worry the map will be a full page on Tuesday so dont worry about your reading glasses!
    Future's so bright, I gotta wear shades.

Comment

nice course nice map, you will have to do this for me sometime, and i like to run, thanks for hosting this week for me carl i,m having the time of my golfing career

Comment

Originally posted by SMOKIN JOE View Post
        nice course nice map, you will have to do this for me sometime, and i like to run, thanks for hosting this week for me carl i,m having the time of my golfing career
        No prob terry, glad to hear you are having an awesome time.. its supposed to be 102 degrees tomorrow, so it should be fun! Kick ass chilean sea bass, bring home some trophies

Comment

tuesday course for first week in august

course to be used today had help from shaun in the making process

1. teepad 12 to basket 3, in or over creek o.b.
          2. hole 2, in or over creek o.b.
          3. hole 5
          4. tee off grass by teepad 6 to basket 8
          5. tee off dirt by man bridge to basket 7, in or over creek o.b.
          6. tee off dirt pad by creek to basket 6, in or over creek o.b.
          7. tee off sidewalk by road to portable basket in group of trees, on or over path o.b.
          8. tee off path by restroom to basket 10
          9. tee off dirt pad by basket 9 to portable basket at end of woods, on or over path o.b.
          10. tee off dirt patch by kazebo to basket 9
          11. tee off grass by teepad 11 to basket 4
          12. teepad 3 to basket 11
          13. hole 12, island green, must land inside path line on drive,drop zone teeboard 22 one stroke penalty
          14. tee off path by basket 12 to basket 1
          15. tee off grass by backstop to basket 2, in or over creek o.b.
          16. tee off road next to marked pole by teepad 5, mando left of marked tree to basket 8
          17. tee off dirt by teeboard 20, mando left of marked tree,to basket 7
          18. teepad 8, mando right of usually marked tree to basket 11,par 5
          well that's it folks good luck
          Last edited by SMOKIN JOE; August 4th, 2009, 08:57 AM. Reason: corrections

Comment

tuesday course for 2nd week in august

anybody wanting to plan next weeks course I will be doing so at 7o p.m. tonight

Comment

da course

you know the drill by now

hole 1......hole 1
              hole 2......hole 2
              hole 3......hole 5
              hole 4......hole 6
              hole 5......hole 7
              hole 6......teepad 8 to basket 9 same as always mando right of marked tree
              hole 7......hole 10
              hole 8......tee off dirt by basket nine to basket 11, you'll know it
              hole 9......hole 12
              hole 10....tee off dirt by sidewalk to basket 1, mando left of big tree
              hole 11....tee off dirt between two big trees by covered kitchen to basket 2
              hole 12....tee off road by teepad 5 to basket 8, mando left of big tree, on or over path,road, o.b., tough drive even to lay up, good luck, tougher now eh
              hole 13....tee off dirt by creek towards picnic table to basket 5
              hole 14....teepad 6 to basket 7, mando left of tree at end of creek by colvert, on or over path o.b., par 4,
              hole 15....teepad 8 to basket 2, mando right of big tree, on or over path,road o.b., watch for that at the basket area,par 4
              hole 16...teepad 9 to portable basket past regular basket nine by teepad 11, on or over path o.b., don't play to basket 9, no basket 9
              hole 17...hole 11
              hole 18....tee off sidewalk by backdoor of senior building and parking lot to portable basket by teepad 12, island green, there are five trees surrounding the big tree by the basket , miss the green, pick it up take a stroke and tee off parking lot anywhere you won't for your drop zone, have fun

Comment

help with set up and take down

anybody wanting to help set up, show up at three or so , anybody wanting to help take down please stay after, thank you

Comment

carlos bonitos

hey Carl feel free to run another tuesday when ever you want

Comment

hey Carl feel free to run another tuesday when ever you want
                    allright we will talk tonight... Maybe I will start doing every 3rd Tuesday or something... talk to you later

Comment

what up man? can't practice without a course, and yes that is practice, practice, practice, practice, that's why I'm top dog for now

Comment

what up man? can't practice without a course, and yes that is practice, practice, practice, practice, that's why I'm top dog for now
                        Yeah, I will get something up here in a lil bit

Comment

Here it is... a full day early

Who would have thunk.
                          Hole 1 - Teeboard 24 (Far Corner of Baseball fence) to basket 1
                          Hole 2 - Regular hole 2 ... Mando right of last large Oak tree
                          Hole 3 - Regular hole 3 ... Ace Run Son
                          Hole 4 - Regular hole 4 ... No OB
                          Hole 5 - Regular hole 5 ... OB on or left of wide path
                          Hole 6 - Regular hole 6 ... Tee from path to left of first tree in middle of fairway.
                          Hole 7 - Regular hole 7 ... Ace Run Son
                          Hole 8 - Extended Hole 8... tee from path behind tee 8.
                          Hole 9 - Regular hole 9... Lucky Skip Ace Run Son
                          Hole 10 - Regular Hole 10 ... Good luck
                          Hole 11 - Regular hole 11 ... you take the low route, I'll take the high
                          Hole 12 - Regular Hole 12 ... It's so pretty
                          Hole 13 - Teepad 1 to basket 4... no OB
                          Hole 14 - Teepad across creek to basket 7... look for pink flags
                          Hole 15 - Teepad 8 to basket 9... Mando right of "Bum Trees"
                          Hole 16 - Teepad 11 to basket 10... easy peasy
                          Hole 17 - Teepad @ dumpsters in parking lot to basket 11
                          Hole 18 - Teepad 12 to basket 1 No OB

Well Get to practicing

Comment

hole 16 looks like an ace run hole, maybe too short, I'll have to measure it, actually used early in the year on a doubles round, half the groups didn't birdie it, believe it or not

Comment

4th tuesday in august course

well folks here we go again, this time only a 54
                              hey Shaun bring your basket please
                              so here we go

hole 1: tee off grass behind restroom by table, to portable basket by big tree at end of fairway right
                              hole 2: teeboard 24 to basket 1, ballfield dirt o.b., on or over path o.b.
                              hole 3: tee off dirt by covered area to basket 12, on or over path o.b.
                              hole 4: tee off dirt by pole up hill by apartments, to basket 3
                              hole 5: tee off in middle of fairway 2, to basket 11
                              hole 6: tee off grass by big tree by leelands house, to portable basket by senior building, mando right of big tree,
                              hole 7: hole 11
                              hole 8: hole 4
                              hole 9: hole 5
                              hole 10: tee off grass by teepad 6, to basket 8
                              hole11: tee off dirt by creek and bridge to basket 7, in or over creek bed o.b.
                              hole 12: tee off dirt by creek, to basket 6
                              hole 13: tee off sidewalk, to portable basket in woods, on or over path o.b.
                              hole 14: tee off path by restrooms, to basket 10
                              hole 15: tee off grass by covered area, to basket 9
                              hole 16: tee off dirt by path, to basket 11
                              hole 17: hole 12
                              hole 18: teeboard 22, to basket 2

well there it is, Mic will let me know what isn't right, wontcha Mic, hey Mic maybe you ought to design one and I'll do the set up and take down for you

Comment

Sounds good, I'll bring my basket tomorrow

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X