Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sponsers

looks like we have or first one with many more to come I hope
    Carquest of Sheridan gave 150.00 towards trophies,Mic mentioned last year that this year he would have something special for this years tournament
    pdga form has been submited ,faxed, so will see what's up with that,gave Mag a private post asked if any problem, no reply ,so should be o.k.,rose city open should fill quickly so should be no conflict,Disc golf depot had mentioned bbq for the event and script will see if he is still on board,will try to start gathering goodies for the give away pile, do have a couple already leftover from the daylight savings tounament

Comment

Preregstration list

hopefully pdga will saction this soon but as for now and if not here is the list of locals lpanning on attending

adv.
      Shuan K.
      Mike R.
      Jessie H.
      Scotty R.(sandbagger will probably try to play int)
      Frank R.

adv.master
      Terry S.
      Dave H.

adv. grandmaster
      Mike R.

Sr. grand master
      Jon m.

adv. women
      Jackie H.

int.
      Carl boje
      Randy W.
      Leeland B.
      Brock S.
      Kyle J.
      Demas

Int. women
      Jeni S.

that is the pre list if you want on just let me know

Comment

I believe Pier Park is only 35 miles from McMinnville. The PDGA requires 50 miles between a B tier and a C tier so your approval will rest on the shoulders of Jeff Hagerty as he has already been sanctioned. This is something Mike Ruzica would have told you if he had time to respond. He is a little busy with another series over on the cascades.

Sounds like Jeff would have no problem with your approved sanctioning so you might want to call the PDGA office and let them know about the situation and the fact that the RCO is virtually full as of today.
        PDGA #25296
        Stumptown #34

Comment

well aware of the rules being a pdga tournament director
          that's why I waited as long as I did to apply for sanctioning
          the pdga takes its time, hell they haven't even cashed my 450.00 check from the last tournament
          as posted before no one is trying to compete with the rco ,, the people on the list come every year even before when it has had the same date
          alot of the locals that play also play pdga so only trying to make it good for the locals and raise a little more for the pdga
          I'm sure there would be no conflicts and no complaints that's why I posted that the mag has been notified so all should be good since no negitive reply
          I believe I read to contact the mag to see if another tournament director would be in objection
          thank you for your support
          did I mention them trophies yeah baby

Comment

50.18 miles between courses

Comment

the toss is pdga approved

the toss is PDGA approved ,yeah, lets get some sign ups

Comment

allright, consider me in! Let the RCO overflow begin! Thanks Terry Cannot wait
                Future's so bright, I gotta wear shades.

Comment

Thats awesome, another c tier at Wortman. So Terry are you going to set up the field again and play the regular 12? Or are we going to mix it up a bit?

Comment

the course to be used

hopefully we will get the field again,they have not said ,he said to check around the 15th to see if any organized youth anything needs it first,so tuesday i'll go see again or i'll sick Randy on them,the intent is to do the same as the Daylight tournament, the twelve plus the field,being summer i thought of the back twelve first,then the front twelve,reversing the field as well,two differnt 18's,if no field and under 36 people we will do dual nines and 2 different 18's,most will depend on number of people and out of towners,
                    of course someone could sponser a 18 and with approval choose themselves,,
                    regardless thanks to your family trophy donations this will be an awesome event

Comment

on line registration confirmed

should be able to sign up on line real soon, remember the first to sign up on line gets a new piece of plastic

Comment

on line registation is open Shaun kirk was the first one, get signed up locals bad ass trophies on the line

Comment

intermediate women's division is officially on , go get em gals

Comment

Originally posted by SMOKIN JOE View Post
                            intermediate women's division is officially on , go get em gals
                            Who signed up?

Comment

We have The Wife vs. Erin Dricoll so far, so no Scotty you can't sign up too ,you have to paly with the boys,

Comment

Originally posted by SMOKIN JOE View Post
                                We have The Wife vs. Erin Dricoll so far, so no Scotty you can't sign up too ,you have to paly with the boys,
                                I figured I'd at least get 3rd place in the div.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X