Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday Series Points

Due to Easter like I presummed, we had a small turnout
    we had four of us and we decided doubles and one round of the twelve to avoid the rain
    it was really windy but no rain came down on us
    Terry S. and Brent M. shot a 39
    Scott ?. and Chris G. shot a 43 with a little help from Braden
    the wind won ,there were no birdies on the day, for that matter no putts over 15 feet were made

Sunday May 10th Results

Mothers Day put a damper on things but also brought people from out of town
    we had a total of five people ,,,,we played singles,,, Jason from Newberg and Marcus from Eugene wanted to see the back 12 so we just played the regular 24,the wind played a little factor at times but mainly we all need to learn how to putt, I did make one on hole 21 from about 100 feet ,kris from Dallas and Randy from Amity had to leave with four holes left,, three paid into the ace pot none was hit so the pot is at 5.00 wow,5.00 per was paid in except Randy who played along for fun,,so here's how it went

Terry------36-34=70---- 5 points----15.00
    Marcus----38-38=76-----4 points-----5.00
    Jason-----42-42=84-----3 points-----
    Kris and Randy were both at 5 over when they left, a roaring battle for second got unfinished with a phone call
    again I will not be here on the fourth Sunday due to little tourney up north

Comment

4th Sunday Results

Due to the Fling we played just one round of doubles. again just four of us , Terry and Mark took on Leelend and Kyle
      Leeland asked if i would make up some new course on the fly , so we did for an interesting 18 holes, we matched birdies for 3 or the first six holes untill Terry and Mark bogied, then matched a couple more untill Leeland and kyle birdied with two holes left giving them a two stroke lead , we matched pars ,then came the island hole Terry and Mark birdied and Leeland and Kyle took the dreaded 6pp to end the round
      so again not many points awarded which means the Sunday trophy is still something to shoot for
      scores went
      Terry and Mark 25-24=49 3 points
      Leeland and Kyle 24-27=51 1 point
      c-ya in two weeks

Comment

sunday the 14th

well play the upcoming tuesday course for those who want to get a practice round in,Randy W. challenging all comers this sunday, the sunday ace pot is at 5.00 wow, for those who show there will be a great c.t.p. prize to bid for,see you on sunday

Comment

sunday results

well we had a whoppin 5 people 4 of which put in on the ace that was not won which rides at 9.00 we played the upcoming tuesday course
          Steve S. won the c.t.p. prize
          Terry S. and Mark H............51+57=108 par 56
          Randy W. and Nate L..........57+54=111
          Steve S. and Cali...............54+58=112
          me and Mark got off early, almost all of our birdies and some of our pars came off long range putts Mark made a couple from around 100 feet,Randy and Nate got within three early in the second round but we all basicly matched out from there

Comment

6-28-09 sunday results

we had 5 people again, we played doubles, we played the upcoming Tuesday course, all paid into the ace pot which is now at 14.00, I won the c.t.p. prize , a disc that I will give back out on Tuesday, Randy had to go to work early and did not finish, Jeff Burns all the way from Fauntain Hills Arizona was my partner the first round , he cut out for the second round ,couldn't wait to see the ocean again, so the second round ended up me and my cali against Jesse H. and Mark H., so here are the results

Terry S. and Jeff B............ 45+51=96.......-16
            Jesse H. and Mark H...........47+54=101.....-11
            Randy and cali.................. just a couple strokes back when left

till next time

Comment

sunday points

standings as of 6-28-09

Terry S................13 points
              Mark H..................8
              Randy W................4
              Marcus.................4
              Brent M.................3
              Jason..................3
              Jeff B...................3
              Nate...................2