Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still looks like it's going to be a wet one. My grandaughter turns 1 tomorrow so the rest of my family won't attend the first one either. Bring your wet gear.

Comment

Special C.T.P. for today. One C.T.P. for all holes. The closest shot to any hole will win. Must land within 10 shoe links to count.

Comment

Already getting people who want to sign up for the first week in April.
        Looks like another year just around the corner. My title has only left me once to Shawn and now to Jesse. Time to get ready to reclaim the crown.

Comment

Hmm... I want to join that list...

Thanks for running your series again Terry! I should have no problem making this this year as I am not married so I cant possibly go through another divorce and I dont have ruby every other Tuesday night! The in between tuesdays I am sure I can work something out with the Baby sitter. You tell em' I'm coming and tell em' Hells coming with me. (Gotta love Tombstone quotes)
          Future's so bright, I gotta wear shades.

Comment

Awww yeah. Cant wait to start playing again. Timing works out perfectly too. Wrestling season ends February 26. I got a month to get warmed then come out there and show you all how its done.

Comment

Originally posted by RookieAllstar View Post
              Awww yeah. Cant wait to start playing again. Timing works out perfectly too. Wrestling season ends February 26. I got a month to get warmed then come out there and show you all how its done.
              Didn't you read.
              The gangsta is coming for hell or high water.
              You little boy or no match for hell or high water.
              C-ya in the park.

Comment

Hey Carl its logan. I seriously need some tips on dyeing discs cuz ive tried a couple of times and it doesnt work out for me. What are your methods?

Comment

Starts @ 5 right?

Comment

Originally posted by RookieAllstar View Post
                    Hey Carl its logan. I seriously need some tips on dyeing discs cuz ive tried a couple of times and it doesnt work out for me. What are your methods?
                    check the dyed discs thread here or at Disc Golf Review...
                    educate your thinking

Comment

Tuesday Series

It's here already. Next Tuesday is the first night.
                      Start time is 5:15 p.m.
                      Same rules as last year.

Comment

Tuesday Series 2012

The Mid Valley Disc Sports Association would like to get everyone ready for the 2012 Tuesday Series.
                        The first week in April is just about here.
                        Here are some changes for the new year. We will be adding pdga singles rated rounds this year. It will cost $1.00 per week to have your round rated if you want. The usual $1.00 ace pot. Always free to just come and play along.
                        One time fee of $10.00 to be in cash or trophy funds. $20.00 to do both. Any rules changes from last year will be set by April 7th.
                        Any questions or comments please let me know.

Comment

oh hell yeeeah. Tuesday's finally have meaning again!
                          "Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." Misquote of Benjamin Franklin

Comment

I happy to announce that I will once again be able to play the Wortman tuesday series. I am also curious to see how the rating of league rounds works. either way I hope everyone is prepared for my inevitable domination for the next 7 months.

Comment

Originally posted by ahukingacehole View Post
                              I happy to announce that I will once again be able to play the Wortman tuesday series. I am also curious to see how the rating of league rounds works. either way I hope everyone is prepared for my inevitable domination for the next 7 months.
                              Domination? It will take years to match my domination. Jesse is the current dominator. Will be fun all year Mr. Handicaped.

Comment

Originally posted by ahukingacehole View Post
                                I accept and welcome your participation....... However, I reject your egomaniacal assumption that you will "dominate". You usually buckle under the pressure when there isn't a Ninkasi 22oz on the line. In a most dissapointing fashion. It's sad really.......

OH IT'S ON!!
                                "Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." Misquote of Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X