the back 12 Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • the back 12

    there are boards in the ground for the back twelve which is a better course than the front twelve just with dirt pads,

  • #2
    Originally posted by SMOKIN JOE View Post
    there are boards in the ground for the back twelve which is a better course than the front twelve just with dirt pads,
    The back 12 is pretty fun. It's a good idea to play it with a local the first couple of times, as some of the blocks of wood are fairly hard to find. Is there a map available?

    Comment


    • #3
      there is a map box at the entry to the course that is maintained by someone else
      i will check it and try to keep it full

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by SMOKIN JOE View Post
        there is a map box at the entry to the course that is maintained by someone else
        i will check it and try to keep it full
        If you scan it in and send it to Adam or I we can post it on the forum.

        Comment


        • #5
          my computer is from 1998 i don't think i have that capability
          i'm from the sixties and also don't have that capability

          Comment


          • #6
            I learned the back 12 from a map. I think it was posted on ODSA.

            If I still have a printed copy, and I'm able to find it, I will scan it and send it to Adam.

            I hear that the best of Wortman is neither the front or back 12 though.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Eric Olson View Post
              I hear that the best of Wortman is neither the front or back 12 though.
              I would have to agree with that 100%. There are 3 completely different 18 holers that most of the locals play instead of either of the 12's.

              Comment


              • #8
                So did anyone find a copy of the back 12 map?
                Or a map of any other layout?

                Those of us who randomly drop by the course would like to know.

                Comment


                • #9
                  if you know when you are going to be there i will personaly make you one or show you while playing terry 503-883-9340 or post reply

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    here is the link to a printable map of the front 12, when you get done, you basically turn around at basket 12 and play the course backwards, there are white tea boards in the ground marking the tee pad and you play backwards to the previous holes basket. Terry is a great tour guide... take him up on his offer!
                    http://www.oregondiscgolf.com/course...rtman_Park.gif
                    Future's so bright, I gotta wear shades.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by SMOKIN JOE View Post
                      if you know when you are going to be there i will personaly make you one or show you while playing terry 503-883-9340 or post reply
                      Thanks for the offer.

                      Today's trip out there got canceled. Maybe some other time you can show me around.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        anytime

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I'm a little butt-hurt that no one asked ME for the map... I am no Adam but I loves me some maps.... Here you go, find the tiny hyperlink and click it for the Wortman Map with front and back 12 layouts: .
                          Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
                          Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
                          Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
                          Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
                          Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by SMOKIN JOE View Post
                            if you know when you are going to be there i will personaly make you one or show you while playing terry 503-883-9340 or post reply
                            Ooh Ooh I wanna play!
                            Hath this whole world been mired in madness?
                            Remain ye men of faculty complete,
                            Of full arithmetic and prudence fair,
                            Attending to our noble bond and contract?
                            Or does here stand the last remaining man
                            To give a fig for rules and order yet,
                            No noble savage, but a stave unbroken
                            Who loves the law and bids it no misdeed.
                            Iíll not be bent to lawlessness. Mark it nought, if we be men of honour.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by TreeLove View Post
                              I'm a little butt-hurt that no one asked ME for the map... I am no Adam but I loves me some maps.... Here you go, find the tiny hyperlink and click it for the Wortman Map with front and back 12 layouts: .
                              Thanks for the map. I hope no else is playing when I try out that layout. That is some crazy fairway crossing.

                              Comment

                              Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X