X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gang-style beating

Three kids I know were severely beaten the other day at Vance by 7-12 other dudes...over a cigarette. The "leader" wanted the cig that was behind one kid's ear, punched him in the face and took it.

The horde then swarmed and promptly whooped all three of their asses. They sustained broken ribs, noses, and various contusions to the head due to one guy apparently hitting them in the head with a chain.

Apparently another group of golfers called the police and arrested five of them. This is just a precautionary tale.
    Golf appeals to the idiot in us and the child. Just how childlike golf players become is proven by their frequent inability to count past five. - John Updike

Five arrested? You'd think that would've made the news.
    Oregon disc golf map

Comment

You'd think.
      Golf appeals to the idiot in us and the child. Just how childlike golf players become is proven by their frequent inability to count past five. - John Updike

Comment

Maybe that's not news in Gresham.

Comment

Originally posted by all2common View Post
          They sustained broken ribs, noses, and various contusions to the head due to one guy apparently hitting them in the head with a chain.
          I wonder if they stole the chain from Basket #7... 4 of the chains disappeared about the same time. Yesterday Randy Armstrong took his own money and time to replace the chains on basket 7. All fixed! Thank you Randy!
          sigpic

Comment

Eyes & Ears

DGs,
            Thanks for being eyes and ears out on the course. This summer the probs in the parks are gettin pretty bad and it is our DGs that are making the difference.

If you see stuff going on in the park that is turning it into a problem, please share it here/or with me. This forum is great because I have it documented to share w/the parks and police department. I have heard that Rockwood is having most of the problems, but I don't want Vance to get as bad. The only way we can get them to fix it, is to know about it.

it won't be long till there's bathrooms in Vance & we don't want em to turn into the bathrooms at Rockwood.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
            Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X