X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Park Place Coffee @ Vance Park

A lot of people don't know about PARK PLACE COFFEE next to vance park (on the North side of the Park) and thats a bummer...

Park Place Coffee offers us Disc Golfers some pretty sweet ammenities:

-MAP AND SCORECARDS are free!
    -A clean nice bathroom with soap and hot water (For customers)
    -Drinks can be ordered by phone when you are out on the course.
    -Food is available (Crepes, Jazzy Bagels, Chips, etc.)
    -Drinks! (esspresso, iced, blended, smoothies, italian sodas, pop, ice cream)
    -Couches and games!
    -AIR CONDITIONING! and heat in the winter.
    -LOANER DISCS for new players and families.
    -A Friendly Community Setting

I hope that all of you that golf at Vance Park will stop by Park Place Coffee, they really need our support! The cafe has been there for two years, and alot of golfers still don't know about it! Please support Park Place Coffee (a pop is 75 cents, dude!) so that we can continue to enjoy all the things they have to offer us. Thanks!

-Kris
    sigpic

I'll go ahead and second everything Kris just said. I used to go there a lot when I lived close to Rockwood. The prices are very fair and a lot of the food there is really good. If you like crepes, you have to try one of theirs.

Comment

Yeah, I forgot to mention that Park Place Coffee was a big part of getting Vance Park Disc Golf Course put in. The Owner spent her personal time advocating for disc golf and talking with the Parks Department and the City of Gresham to make sure the course got put in. A very valid reason for us to support Park Place Coffee.
      sigpic

Comment

Aww shucks, guys. Thanks. I am striving to do more for DGers! (like serving beer?)

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
        Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X