Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think we saw you from 12 when you threw on 6. Were you with that white van?

Got someone coming this afternoon from Kalama, so I'm eating an early lunch. I should be working on projects, but....
    The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
    ...but it plays one on TV.

Comment

Originally posted by Ol' Bob View Post
      I think we saw you from 12 when you threw on 6. Were you with that white van?

Got someone coming this afternoon from Kalama, so I'm eating an early lunch. I should be working on projects, but....
      oh! I see... you were there on monday... i was able to update my golfing time... (I think I'm still delirious from my head cold... not comprehending words and writing...). I think you saw me also... my yellow eclipse skipped off the water and made it onto dry land...luckily, too... it was a pretty terrible toss... I was not with the white kidnapper van, tho... I was in the green suby with three dudes (hence my late arrival time... those dudes can be such girls... takes them for freaking ever to get ready to go! not you, andy, in case you're reading this, in fact, it's really just matt...)...

someday, bob, someday we'll golf together, I promise!

peace,
      em
      "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
      Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

I've been playin out there a couple times a week lately. I find the conditions to be very tolerable lately. There has been about ZERO wind the last 4-5 rounds. I live very close to trojan now. PM me if you're looking for a tour guide. I know where all the trouble spots are. (like in the water)

Comment

Well, I think it just happened again. That evil bitch next door got to the Kalama guy just 80 feet short of the sixth green and sent him off with the wrong directions.

Listen people, just keep driving up that road beside the creek until you see the sign for The Inn at Lucky Mud. Then go to the top of the hill where the big gray house is.

That woman on the road at the bottom of the hill is a crazy, loveless, mean-spirited, cnt, who wants nothing more than to make life hard for us and any of our guests. She is incapable of uttering the truth, unless it is to augment a lie. Do not engage the crazy woman at the bottom of the driveway in any way. Ignore her and pass her by. You may find her on the road on foot or on a green tractor -- POISON!!! -- Stay away from her! If you engage her, it will just come back on us. Trust me on that. If the driveway doesn't have the inn's sign, it's not the right driveway, do not turn up the wrong one. She is under court order to not interfere with our guests, but if you talk to her or go on her land, then it will be difficult for us to protect you.

It's been close to two hours since I saw a white car pull into her yard and heard her squeaky black dog doing its version of barking and her yelling at the driver. He drove out and obviously went on her wild goose chase. I hope he gets back, but he probably gave up and went to Skyline.
          Last edited by Ol' Bob; February 16th, 2010, 03:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ol' Bob View Post
            Well, I think it just happened again. That evil bitch next door got to the Kalama guy just 80 feet short of the sixth green and sent him off with the wrong directions.

Listen people, just keep driving up that road beside the creek until you see the sign for The Inn at Lucky Mud. Then go to the top of the hill where the big gray house is.

That woman on the road at the bottom of the hill is a crazy, loveless, mean-spirited, cnt, who wants nothing more than to make life hard for us and any of our guests. She is incapable of uttering the truth, unless it is to augment a lie. Do not engage the crazy woman at the bottom of the driveway in any way. Ignore her and pass her by. You may find her on the road on foot or on a green tractor -- POISON!!! -- Stay away from her! If you engage her, it will just come back on us. Trust me on that. If the driveway doesn't have the inn's sign, it's not the right driveway, do not turn up the wrong one. She is under court order to not interfere with our guests, but if you talk to her or go on her land, then it will be difficult for us to protect you.

It's been close to two hours since I saw a white car pull into her yard and heard her squeaky black dog doing its version of barking and her yelling at the driver. He drove out and obviously went on her wild goose chase. I hope he gets back, but he probably gave up and went to Skyline.
            sheesh... that is truly terrible... it boggles my mind that people can be so awful... it did take me thru my teenage years to understand that it makes my life better and more enjoyable and fulfilling to do my best to be helpful to my fellow human beings, but one would think that by adulthood a lady would have figured it out... when my pops and I make it out there, we will be sure to steer clear of the nasty bitch and her irritating dog...
            peace,
            em

Comment

Originally posted by Sean Phillips View Post
              I've been playin out there a couple times a week lately. I find the conditions to be very tolerable lately. There has been about ZERO wind the last 4-5 rounds. I live very close to trojan now. PM me if you're looking for a tour guide. I know where all the trouble spots are. (like in the water)
              haha... like in the water...

... after 3 rounds out there now I'm starting to get the idea that the water can be a little troublesome... figured that out on my own, too... no tour guide necessary... just had to lose a couple pinkies...

... I still may take you up on your offer, tho, for the next time I head out... I am developing quite a fondness for the place, despite the fact that my mother is sure I am getting radiation sickness from playing out there (silly hippy...)

peace threw disc golf,
              emmarose

Comment

The guy from Kalama never made it back. We know she (the neighbor from hell -- NFH) has done this before, because the people she'd sent off sometimes come back the 6+ miles from the highway where they'd asked at the restaurant or PO and decided to come back up. But often, like today, people become no-shows that I waste a whole afternoon waiting for. One time, people came here over many miles by bicycle to huk. After calling to say they were getting close to turning off the highway, they never showed up. They probably saw her near the mailboxes and innocently asked if they were close. Well, they would have been about a hundred feet from the Inn's sign. The sign has been stolen in the past, along with the Old Chestnut Dr. street sign. BTW, we have just one suspect for this theft.

Comment

How are conditions at Trojan these days? A couple of us may be down from Seattle on Friday or Sunday and it's been over a year since we played Trojan.

Comment

played it 2 days ago. still awesome as ever...............and unforgiving

Comment

Headed down from Seattle next weekend, anyone know of cheap camping around the course? Gonna head down @ night, camp and play in the am then head to Hornings.
                      Thanks
                      Nick

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                      Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X