X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trojan Nation Bag Tags

For those in the 'Nation (and you know who you are), there will be a Bag Tag Challenge on Sunday, September 14th, starting around 11 am. We hope to bring out a BBQ and a couple of coolers with beverages, if Wayne can get the power turned on for us, ChUcK said he'd bring some of his disc dyeing equipment, and, of course, there will be a round or two at one of the best courses in Oregon. So, if you have a Trojan Nation Bag Tag, we hope to see you there.

PM me with any questions or concerns.

Also, I hope to have an updated list of tag numbers and names to post later today, or tomorrow.
    TROJAN NATION: zippyboy, bishop, wiseguy, jasonrocksout, Dan N., Ol' Bob, The Mentor, chris7graham, radsnowsurfer, ChUcK, J-Man, Keys, Over The Hill Bob, Tennesee, Haley, Jeep4x420, Scott Hill, JubJub, Jim Anderson, JLewis, Z-Man, Greg the Clown, Marcus B., Treelove, Trozzle, Brillo, D-Walk, my beloved (Amy), Tim, Leland (my dad), Bro, Peter, Michael, and Rolly. Anybody else?

Just to clarify: Those who come out to the Tag Challenge that DO NOT already have tags, will hopefully receive their tags AFTER the rounds that day. This means you will NOT be playing for a better number (or artwork), but to earn your tag, so to speak. Those that already have their tag (or still need to be given theirs) will be playing for a better number (or artwork). Hope this clears things up... Questions? Let me know...
    TROJAN NATION: zippyboy, bishop, wiseguy, jasonrocksout, Dan N., Ol' Bob, The Mentor, chris7graham, radsnowsurfer, ChUcK, J-Man, Keys, Over The Hill Bob, Tennesee, Haley, Jeep4x420, Scott Hill, JubJub, Jim Anderson, JLewis, Z-Man, Greg the Clown, Marcus B., Treelove, Trozzle, Brillo, D-Walk, my beloved (Amy), Tim, Leland (my dad), Bro, Peter, Michael, and Rolly. Anybody else?

Comment

The Tags

This is the list, to the best of my knowledge....

#00 - Jerry Miller (honorary, not up for grabs)
      #01 - Haley Conrad
      #02 - Dan Nunes
      #03 - Jim Anderson
      #04 - Andy Ivy
      #05 - J. Lewis
      #06 - Jason Hanson (jasonrocksout)
      #07 - Ol' Bob
      #08 - Bob Cabal (Over The Hill Bob)
      #09 - Dustin Keys
      #10 - me
      #11 - Rick (Jeep 4x420)
      #12 - Matt C. (Tennessee)
      #13 - JubJub
      #14 - Bob Wisecarver (wiseguy)
      #15 - Chris Graham
      #16 - ChUcK
      #17 - J-Man
      #18 - Corey Bishop
      #19 - Josh O. (radsnowsurfer)
      #20 - Scott Hill
      #21 - Marcus Ball
      #22 - Z-Man
      #23 - Greg Smith
      #24 - Gawain Stern (to be made, soon)
      #25 - Trozzle! (to be made, soon)

There you go. So far, the only challenge to my knowledge was Bishop and I. I snagged his tag #10, and he got #18. Worked out for both of us, though, as he wanted the artwork on mine, anyway.

Comment

Ok. So, to the best of my knowledge, this is where we are as far as attendance goes:

In - Me, bishop, jasonrocksout, wiseguy, Dan N., Keys, Matt, Haley, ChUcK, OTH Bob, Trozzle

Out - Josh O. (bummer)

Undecided, or somewhat questionable - Scott Hill, Ol' Bob, Treelove, Z-Man, Greg the Clown, Marcus B., Jason and Carrie P., and Yose(!)

Have heard nothing from (or I don't remember hearing from) - Rick, Chris Graham, J-Man, Jub, Jim Anderson, JLewis, Andy Ivy

We are gonna drag out the BBQ and get a little late lunch going on, so, if you are not on the "In" or "Out" list, let me know what your status is. Also, let me know if I screwed up your status - with two boards, and this posted on two sections of each board, I may have missed something. Anyway, I am gonna go get the food Wednesday or Thursday, so the sooner I know, the better. Thanks.

Comment

Newest members in the 'Nation:

Leland F. (my dad)
          Bro
          and Peter

Bro and Peter came down from Seattle and stopped by Trojan on their way back from Dabney. Bishop and I met them there, and we all threw things (and three of those people threw things well - I was not one of those three). So thanks for joining us, guys.

Me dad joined Bishop, Dan, and I for a round a couple of weeks ago. But I am a slacker, and haven't updated the 'Nation since then. So for now, this list is updated....

Comment

My disc bag is in the car, but I believe I have #29. I have been meaning to get back out to Trojan, and I can't think of a better reason. I will do my best to make it out there for at least a round with the Nation. I will know more the closer the date gets.

Huh...I didn't even see that tree.
            PDGA #37890
            Stumptown #157
            ODW TDG 10-11
            3C&D TDG 09-10

Comment

That's right. I haven't updated the master list yet. I should do that sometime in the near future. However, I don't think I kept track of who ended up with what number after the challenge... Sometimes I am a dumb human...

Comment

I kept #5 from the challenge!
                Hath this whole world been mired in madness?
                Remain ye men of faculty complete,
                Of full arithmetic and prudence fair,
                Attending to our noble bond and contract?
                Or does here stand the last remaining man
                To give a fig for rules and order yet,
                No noble savage, but a stave unbroken
                Who loves the law and bids it no misdeed.
                Iíll not be bent to lawlessness. Mark it nought, if we be men of honour.

Comment

I lost my #2 bag tag in georgia when i went home
                  can i get a replacement?
                  SORRY GUYS
                  Mat
                  Not as creative as keys

Comment

Sorry, life has been hectic. I will ask Dan about that. There are also two new members of the 'Nation, and hopefully I can post about that this weekend.

~Z

Comment

miss ya guys lots havent seen all you forever hope to see ya soon your friend chris go trojan nation
                      PDGA # 31451
                      2 Mini Aces
                      74 Aces
                      PEOPLE WHO HELP ME LOTS IN DISC GOLF
                      DISC GOLF OR DIE
                      BOB CABAL
                      DISCVANGO
                      JEFF ELLIOT
                      G-MAN
                      JORDAN LEWIS
                      JEFF HAGERTY
                      JAMES GARCELON
                      SAM GIBSON

And always remember, life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by those moments that take our breath away.

George Carlin

Comment

Ok. Finally, I have the master list of bag tags, and a couple of new Trojan Nation members. The new members of the Nation are Michael Grossman and Rolly. I swear that I will send you guys your bag tags this week (I am a huge slacker, apparently). And now, the list. This can also be viewed at Disc Golf Scene - as soon as I get them all posted there.

#00 - Jerry Miller (honorary, not up for grabs)
                        #01 - Haley Conrad
                        #02 - Matt Crider
                        #03 - Chris Graham
                        #04 - Leland F.
                        #05 - J. Lewis
                        #06 - Scott Hill
                        #07 - Dan N.
                        #08 - me
                        #09 - Dustin Keys
                        #10 - OTH Bob
                        #11 - Rick (Jeep 4x420)
                        #12 - Gawain Stern
                        #13 - JubJub
                        #14 - Bob Wisecarver (wiseguy)
                        #15 - Marcus Ball
                        #16 - Amy P.
                        #17 - J-Man
                        #18 - Jim Anderson
                        #19 - Josh O. (radsnowsurfer)
                        #20 - Jason H.
                        #21 - Ol' Bob
                        #22 - Z-Man
                        #23 - Greg Smith
                        #24 - ChUcK
                        #25 - Trozzle! (to be made, soon)
                        #26 - Bishop
                        #27 - Tim
                        #28 - Brillo
                        #29 - Dave (D-Walk)
                        #30 - Bro
                        #31 - Peter
                        #32 - Michael Grossman
                        #33 - Rolly

Also, Matt, your tag shall be recreated soon. Chris, it would be awesome to throw with you again. I will be at Pier Sunday morning if you're interested. A bag tag challenge should be announced in the near future. Stay tuned.

Comment

New member of the Nation added Saturday morning! George Bodiroga is the newest member of the Trojan Nation (bag tag #34). Threw a fairly impressive 60 out there for his first round at Trojan. Well done, sir.

As a side note, I totally whooped up on Keys to steal his #15 Stumptown bag tag for a few hours. What transpired afterwards (see also, how I lost the tag back to him) is kind of a cloudy, beer-tainted haze of a memory...

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                          Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X