X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trojan Nation is on the Scene

Which is to say that we are on the Disc Golf Scene website. I hope to have all of the bag tags posted soon, and maybe some information as to an upcoming bag tag event. We shall see. Anyway, you can find us there now, too.

~Z
    TROJAN NATION: zippyboy, bishop, wiseguy, jasonrocksout, Dan N., Ol' Bob, The Mentor, chris7graham, radsnowsurfer, ChUcK, J-Man, Keys, Over The Hill Bob, Tennesee, Haley, Jeep4x420, Scott Hill, JubJub, Jim Anderson, JLewis, Z-Man, Greg the Clown, Marcus B., Treelove, Trozzle, Brillo, D-Walk, my beloved (Amy), Tim, Leland (my dad), Bro, Peter, Michael, and Rolly. Anybody else?

Originally posted by zippyboy View Post
    Which is to say that we are on the Disc Golf Scene website. I hope to have all of the bag tags posted soon, and maybe some information as to an upcoming bag tag event. We shall see. Anyway, you can find us there now, too.

~Z
    As a proud member of the Nation, I vote that there be a bag tag challenge before July, so that I can actually get in on the action before the big move.
    TROJAN NATION #22: Sweet Baby Jesus and the Orphans

Comment

Ok. That will be the goal. Also, are you on Disc Golf Scene? You should be. Go there. Now. Stop wasting time! I will punch your soul....
      TROJAN NATION: zippyboy, bishop, wiseguy, jasonrocksout, Dan N., Ol' Bob, The Mentor, chris7graham, radsnowsurfer, ChUcK, J-Man, Keys, Over The Hill Bob, Tennesee, Haley, Jeep4x420, Scott Hill, JubJub, Jim Anderson, JLewis, Z-Man, Greg the Clown, Marcus B., Treelove, Trozzle, Brillo, D-Walk, my beloved (Amy), Tim, Leland (my dad), Bro, Peter, Michael, and Rolly. Anybody else?

Comment

Originally posted by zippyboy View Post
        Ok. That will be the goal. Also, are you on Disc Golf Scene? You should be. Go there. Now. Stop wasting time! I will punch your soul....
        I am now. Please do not ever punch my soul, or have that huge guy Micah punch my soul--a soul punch from either of you would make my soul vomit unicorn tears.
        TROJAN NATION #22: Sweet Baby Jesus and the Orphans

Comment

Ok. I have the tags posted on Disc Golf Scene now. Its not perfect for the 'Nation tags, but its nice nonetheless. Besides, Pete is working on hooking me up. Anyway. If YOU (yes, you) are on Disc Golf Scene, and are also a member of the Nation - PM me your email address that you used for that site, and I will hook up your profile there with the Nation Bag Tag league. Thanks.

~Z

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
          Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X