X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hornet's on 18

My friend ducked into the woods directly behind the basket on 18 (new 18) to grab his disc. A second later I saw him leap out of the woods, and proceed to throw down the craziest dance moves I have ever seen. Apparently he ran right into a hornet's nest and was stung 10-15 times... I saw them prowling around directly after, and man, they were pissed. You could hear them from the 19th tee. Be careful.

be careful out there, there is a nest in the middle of the fairway on 18... they are fierce out there...

Comment

All of these are probably yellowjackets, not bees. Bees are very rarely aggressive unless you attack their hive.
      Oregon disc golf map

Comment

Originally posted by Adam Schneider View Post
        Bees are very rarely aggressive unless you attack their hive.
        Very few but some of the Africanized bee populations have moved north. They are highly agressive and not very pleasant to deal with.
        "Love is not primarily a relationship to a specific person. Love is an attitude, an ordination of character which determines the relatedness of the person to the whole world as a whole, not toward one object of love.

Comment

Originally posted by Jason Philips View Post
          Very few but some of the Africanized bee populations have moved north. They are highly agressive and not very pleasant to deal with.
          Sure, but they ain't here yet.

Oregon disc golf map

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
          Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X