Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vandalism

All,

I was out at Stub Stewart today cleaning up graffiti on the baskets from some proud disc golfers who think its cool to sign the baskets. I don't know where this mentality has come from lately but in case people are unaware the baskets are State property so you are vandalizing State property. I took pictures of the vandalism in case proof is needed later and just in case I happen to find a disc signed the same way. That will be a fun confrontation if I find a disc belonging to the person who signed the baskets. Just in case they are reading this thank you for defining your appreciation of the course that several people have worked hard to get in the ground by defacing the unique baskets!

We also seem to have acquired the presence of the same lame brain douche bags that have written all over the benches at Milo McIver. Several of the awesome benches at Stub have been tagged with idiotic sayings and drawings.

I also picked up trash and beer containers while playing my round. If you happen to be out there playing this summer please consider carrying a trash bag and helping to keep the course clean. You can drop the trash and recyclables at the refuse station on the way out of the park.
    PDGA #25296
    Stumptown #34

disc charger i presume. f-ing stupid. if i ever meet the person they will get chewed out.

Comment

Originally posted by ryanajanes View Post
      disc charger i presume. f-ing stupid. if i ever meet the person they will get chewed out.
      Yes exactly, but its not so much the initial tagging in this case its the follow on tagging to point out the douche bags act that make it worse. I think we will have to re-surface the entire bench.

If people start carrying a magic eraser they work wonderfully to remove pen on baskets, just a little rubbing and its mostly gone.

PDGA #25296
      Stumptown #34

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
      Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X