X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Current Pin Positions

Yo, anyone know what pin positions are currently set at Stubb? Thanks!

Originally posted by Pizzel View Post
    Yo, anyone know what pin positions are currently set at Stubb? Thanks!
    They're all in the ground right now.

Comment

i think he means short or long and the answer would be short atm i believe

Comment

Originally posted by Scott View Post
        They're all in the ground right now.
        Haven't you been banned yet!

Comment

Originally posted by Pizzel View Post
          Haven't you been banned yet!
          Working on it.

Comment

last i was out the front 9 were still all in short and the back is the way it's always been... maybe i'll head out there on sunday 'cause now i'm totally curious...
            "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
            Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

Originally posted by emmarose View Post
              last i was out the front 9 were still all in short and the back is the way it's always been... maybe i'll head out there on sunday 'cause now i'm totally curious...
              They are almost all in the long now.

Comment

They are still all in the longs and its setting up nicely for practice if you are going to North Carolina for Disc Golf Worlds.
                PDGA #25296
                Stumptown #34

Comment

The baskets are all long right now with hole 10 in its long top of the hill position. Lots of people out playing yesterday and helping to pack out trash.

If you want to help out on this course something as simple as carrying a trash bag when you play and picking up bottles and cans or trash is a big help.

I am trying to convince the Park rangers to install a garbage bag stand at hole 1.
                  PDGA #25296
                  Stumptown #34

Comment

hole 5 and 11 in the long is awesome, course is looking great. Every time I get out there it looks better and better. Pretty cool to see the changes over the last couple of years. Is there an alternate basket position on 7? no basket today just the marker.
                    The Frisbee is the mirror to the soul.

-M. Burns

Comment

There is no alternate basket position on #7. If there was no basket than it was stolen and the Park Ranger should notified!

Comment

Originally posted by discdog View Post
                        There is no alternate basket position on #7. If there was no basket than it was stolen and the Park Ranger should notified!
                        that would be a hell of a haul to steal that basket I would imagine. I am guessing it may have been removed for some possible landscaping that appeared to be happening on that particular fairway.
                        The Frisbee is the mirror to the soul.

-M. Burns

Comment

Originally posted by discdog View Post
                          Oh yes there is a second placement on hole 7, its long and to the right but it has been hidden by piles of lumber and twigs.
                          PDGA #25296
                          Stumptown #34

Comment

Yes landscaping is taking place and with the spring sun shinning these days we will start up a good schedule of work parties. The park has the good fortune of now having a Trails coordinator who is a die hard disc golfer, and there also is a new host in the park, actual a couple who love working in the woods who have been helping on the course.

So stay tuned for updated schedule on work parties at Stub. We will be finishing the alternate placements on the back 9 soon. But if you have been there recently you might have noticed the new kiosk board with the map of the park and the map of the Disc Golf course and it has their locations identified.
                            PDGA #25296
                            Stumptown #34

Comment

Basket 7 in long position

Confirmed with the ranger and the basket on hole 7 is there and its in the long right position. So if you are going out there to play then look about 100 feet from the short basket at 3 O'clock if looking down the fairway.
                              PDGA #25296
                              Stumptown #34

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X