Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grants Getaways KGW

Hey everyone,

I did an interview out at LL Stub Stewart State Park today with Grant McOmie from KGW. Some of you may know his work or follow his stories. Anyways he wanted to do a story on the disc golf course that we have at Stub Stewart so Steve Kruger and I obliged him. Steve Kruger was interview about the course and the way it was all to come together and I was interviewed on the game and its rules. They took some video of me throwing on holes one and two with putting and course etiquette mixed in. It should air sometime this next week and I will put up a link when I find one.

Here is Grant's other work, have a look and discover Oregon!
    http://www.kgw.com/community/blogs/grants-getaways
    PDGA #25296
    Stumptown #34

Originally posted by Flash View Post
    Hey everyone,

I did an interview out at LL Stub Stewart State Park today with Grant McOmie from KGW. Some of you may know his work or follow his stories. Anyways he wanted to do a story on the disc golf course that we have at Stub Stewart so Steve Kruger and I obliged him. Steve Kruger was interview about the course and the way it was all to come together and I was interviewed on the game and its rules. They took some video of me throwing on holes one and two with putting and course etiquette mixed in. It should air sometime this next week and I will put up a link when I find one.

Here is Grant's other work, have a look and discover Oregon!
    http://www.kgw.com/community/blogs/grants-getaways

That is real cool!

I gotta make the drive to play out there 1 of these days.
    "In Discatarianism We Trust"

:cheers:

:cool:sigpic

Comment

Here is the information from Grant for the Airing of the Stub Stewart Disc Golf Show.

The segment will air on Thursday at Noon on KGW.

It re-airs Saturday morning @7am and airs throughout Saturday on NWCN (Ch 49 in Portland.)

A longer version of the segment will be posted to the Travel Oregon website on Thursday at Noon as well.

Finally, I will include the segment in our weekly "Grant's Getaways" program that airs each Saturday @7:30pm on KGW.

It will air in the Fall once our summer rerun season ends.

Thanks again for your time and assistance.

I think our viewers will enjoy your enthusiasm and dedication!

Best,
      Grant
      PDGA #25296
      Stumptown #34

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
      Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X