X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stub stewart @hilltop

I played today,not far from the nw area 20/30 minutes from portland,great course,well designed and not for the faint of heart,lots of great starting holes,as you go down from hole# 1,definetely is a good idea to have a spotter, or just throw 1 or 2 discs if by yourself, or you will find yourself spending so much time looking for your disc,.very deep vegetation lots of trees and the course trail ,is actually very good and clean,easy to navigate and not to give criticism ,but since is a newer course definetely the more signage the better, helps the flow and not spending too much time figure it out where is the basket,some holes you cannot really see them and they are not too far some 400 500 ft,some 600and more,also the post on the left on most of the holes really can stop your backhand shot, if you throw sideharm is a plus,but tricky, the sign post could be on the back of the tee since
    ther' is not enough space from the tees to run off,
    overall great holes,it helps if you throw the course one or two times,and stay on the trail.
    long pro shots in some holes,trees woodeed, hilly,bring your stamina with you,after hole 10 i was 7 down,and lost some trough hole 15 still finish 5 down, the course is duable but lots of skilled concentration,or you can really get lost and ruin your game.
    definetely like the course.
    overall i will play it againg,another great course for the nw.
    Last edited by chingao; June 10th, 2011, 03:25 PM.
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X