X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hole lengths?

Played yesterday and did not notice the hole lengths marked and can not find anything on http://www.dgcoursereview.com/course...d=4170&mode=hi. Man this is a tough course, me and the wife are now dubbing it the trail of tears. Shot by far my best out there though with a 62 and stoked about that. Any info on these hole lengths? thanks
    The Frisbee is the mirror to the soul.

-M. Burns

It's weird, isn't it, that they've got those nice signs and no distance info marked...
    Oregon disc golf map

Comment

Originally posted by grant View Post
      Played yesterday and did not notice the hole lengths marked and can not find anything on http://www.dgcoursereview.com/course...d=4170&mode=hi. Man this is a tough course, me and the wife are now dubbing it the trail of tears. Shot by far my best out there though with a 62 and stoked about that. Any info on these hole lengths? thanks
      Grant,

62 is a fine score out there. We estimate the par for the course to be right around 58-59, so you are not too far off at all.

I guess we should get back out there and measure the course one of these days. Maybe after the Fling.
      "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

Love the alternate placements, so glad I was able to finally get a chance to see the different looks that course has. My new personal best of 54 also, woot. Love Stubb more every time I get to play it. Any work parties coming up?

-M. Burns

Comment

Originally posted by grant View Post
          Love the alternate placements, so glad I was able to finally get a chance to see the different looks that course has. My new personal best of 54 also, woot. Love Stubb more every time I get to play it. Any work parties coming up?
          Yes, we are actually trying to arrange a work party with the rangers for the weekend of Oct 8th. I'll post something here as soon as its set.
          "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

nice I work that saturday, so if you do it on sunday I will definately try and make it. Stubb is a diamond in the rough for sure.

-M. Burns

Comment

Are there any updates on what the hole lengths? I know that the course plays quite a bit longer as of recent and I would like to update the distances on my scorecard app. Also what is the way that distances are measured, is it a straight line or is it an approximation of the line being thrown towards the basket? I have always wondered as some holes on some courses either seem to long or to short according to the given distance on the tee sign.

-M. Burns

Comment

I think I found the distances but no way the par is correct. It has every hole as a 3. I don't subscribe to this theory.
                http://www.dgcoursereview.com/course...d=4170&mode=hi

-M. Burns

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X