X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stub Stewart status, 11/3/10?

Stub Stewart currently has 14 playable holes, correct? Is it easily navigable?
    Oregon disc golf map

The first 14 holes are easily navigable, although it might be slightly tricky getting back to hole 1 / the parking lot until the rest of the course is put in.

Comment

Played the first 14 today, and tried to walk the rest. We found everything except the #17 pin placement.

#1 through #9 were less scary than I feared they'd be. The back nine were as scary as I expected, or worse.
      Oregon disc golf map

Comment

First draft of a map: http://www.oregondiscgolf.com/course...b_Stewart.html
        Oregon disc golf map

Comment

Stub is awesome.

Adam thx for the map, me and the wife had a chance to play it this morning and wow what a kisk ass course this one is. The flow is awesome, the brand new baskets, and the routes through the trees are crazy.Great design, awesome tee pads although not the best in the snow brick tends to be a lil' slick but they look good as hell. I can not wait to play a tourney on this course, and thanks to all who put in the work on this little gem. Personally I would much rather drive to Stub/Hornings than try to make the drive to Estacada although Milo is an awesome course as well. I love Oregon disc'n. We have it all fo' sho. Worlds is next....hopefully.
          The Frisbee is the mirror to the soul.

-M. Burns

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
          Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X