X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow

Here's a sad little story. My family travelled up to The Dalles yesterday afternoon to visit my relatives. I knew it was going to be a quick trip and my wife isn't a big fan of stopping to play dg on road trips so I didn't even pack my discs. After we're done, my wife suggests we go check out Sorosis Park.
    I haven't been there in years and have been dying to see the course so I said "sure". So we get up there and after a minute or two my wife says, "So what are you waiting for? Go play!".

But I did walk the first several holes.
    to the course designers. What a beautiful course. And that play structure is OFF THE HOOK! Wow. When we go back Matthew doesn't know if he wants to play golf or just play. We're looking at making a trip back in a couple of weeks. Can't wait.

I keep an 'emergency kit' in my car at all times.

It contains a driver and a roc and fits neatly out of sight under the seat, but when disasters like this rear their ugly heads, I'm ready...

Originally posted by Scott View Post
    Here's a sad little story. My family travelled up to The Dalles yesterday afternoon to visit my relatives. I knew it was going to be a quick trip and my wife isn't a big fan of stopping to play dg on road trips so I didn't even pack my discs. After we're done, my wife suggests we go check out Sorosis Park.
    I haven't been there in years and have been dying to see the course so I said "sure". So we get up there and after a minute or two my wife says, "So what are you waiting for? Go play!".

But I did walk the first several holes.
    to the course designers. What a beautiful course. And that play structure is OFF THE HOOK! Wow. When we go back Matthew doesn't know if he wants to play golf or just play. We're looking at making a trip back in a couple of weeks. Can't wait.

Comment

Originally posted by erp View Post
      I keep an 'emergency kit' in my car at all times.

It contains a driver and a roc and fits neatly out of sight under the seat, but when disasters like this rear their ugly heads, I'm ready...
      I usually have 2-3 full bags in my car....but we took my wife's car.

Comment

That is exactly why I am unmarried...sounds like you need to sneak an emergency kit into the wife's car...

Comment

See you soon

Hi there!
          The course is sure looking great, especially with those new concrete pads in.

Drop a line on the form whenever you plan to make another trip out East, and we'll gather the crew for a round! Don't forget to pack your ride with discs AND friends.

If you have time, try to factor in a 2nd round at North Bonneville as a detour on the drive home, and you get 2 for 1!

Aloha,
          Karlito

Comment