X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rooster Rock Work Party

If there was ever a course in need of a work party it would be the east course. I would be glad to come out to help.

Rooster Work Party 2013

I am looking to get a work party going at Rooster on a weekend in May/June that is not a holiday weekend. I will post on this thread a few days in advance. We need some cooler weather, like 70F when the parks are not crazy busy, or this will be delayed until mid summer.

Comment

Work Party this Saturday, May 18th, 2013

Rooster Rock work party this Saturday! Meet at the WEST end hole #1, near the cottonwoods. Startup at 10:30 and go to 12:30 or 1:30. Wood chips and gravel near the tee pads. Easy work, help improve one of the courses hosting the 2014 Pro Worlds, and according to the weatherman, you won't even break a sweat. Some East end work is likely, after the West end.

Post here or on the work party thread if you intend to show up, and how many in the car, so I have an idea of how many awesome world-class volunteers to expect.

Comment

Originally posted by Sanchez View Post
        Rooster Rock work party this Saturday! Meet at the WEST end hole #1, near the cottonwoods. Startup at 10:30 and go to 12:30 or 1:30. Wood chips and gravel near the tee pads. Easy work, help improve one of the courses hosting the 2014 Pro Worlds, and according to the weatherman, you won't even break a sweat. Some East end work is likely, after the West end.

Post here or on the work party thread if you intend to show up, and how many in the car, so I have an idea of how many awesome world-class volunteers to expect.
        I wish I could make it out there to help you out, but I'm already registered for a tournament up in Shelton, WA that day

I hope to able to make the next one!

Jeff H
        "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

Originally posted by Sanchez View Post

i'm in.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
          Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X