X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visited Rockwood

Was in town visiting family when they informed me this course was just down the street from there house (I am from Spokane WA). Played 12 holes.. Had a great time working on my short game and putting. Would recommend to anyone looking to get somebody into the sport to have them check out the course.

yep, rockwood is a great warmup spot, and a nice additional holes alongside Vance Park to make a trip to Gresham worth it. two runs thru each course and youve got a nice full afternoon...

Comment

Played again

Played Rockwood again tonight for the 2nd time. In town visiting family again. Havn't thrown for over a year, so I was pretty happy with 4 birds to start the round finished with 6 and 3 pars. Met up with a couple of locals on #4 and played the next 5 with them. Got to witness one of them throw his first ace on #6..

Got to love Disc Golf. No other sport where you can meet complete strangers, spend the next hour or 2 enjoying each other's company and leave with new friendships formed.

Seems to happen everywhere I have gone. Had a great experience at Bonnie ville 2 years ago and Milo last year. Not to mention the numerous rounds out at Down River and High Bridge back in Spokane.

Comment

its a fun course... got a -6 last week, thats some fun golf.
        a bit easy sometimes, ego crushing sometimes

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
        Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X