Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baskets #3 & #4 are being temporarily removed.

Due to extremely wet & muddy conditions and reseeding of the area, baskets #3 & #4 are being temporarily removed until the ground dries up a bit.

It would be greatly appreciated if you would completely avoid walking on the saturated area until further notice. Please use the marked gravel path around those two holes to get from Basket #2 to tee pad #5.

Also, this should go without saying, but please do not "play" those two holes without the baskets. Not only will you be defeating the purpose, but you will also be increasing the amount of time the baskets will be gone.

Thank you for helping Portland Public Parks keep Pier Park awesome!
    "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Can temporary signage be put in place so that those who don't frequent this forum understand what's going on as well?

Comment

The Parks Department will be doing that....
      "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

:tear: Dry quickly ground.
        Disc golf ruined my life.

Comment

baskets back in
          sigpichttp://www.facebook.com/pages/Disc-G...k/115726924682

Comment

Were the baskets gone long enough to do any good?

Comment

imho, no. The short respite in the rain did more...oops...nevermind
              educate your thinking

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
              Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X