Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ryanajanes
    started a topic sign vandalism

sign vandalism

i was out at pier and noticed that at least one of the new signs had been tagged. i dont know a solution or if it can be cleaned, just thought i would post it here

• Jason Philips
    replied
    Originally posted by ryanajanes View Post
    i understand tagging stuff that looks cool, like if someone did a huge piece on the side of the giant trailer thing on 18 at pier i would really like it. but tagging one word on something, and not even putting effort into it is garbage

Not disagreeing with that at all but sharing some of the thought process behind it.

Leave a comment:

• Sean Phillips
    replied
    I'm planing on playing at pier tomorrow. I'll try to remember to bring some alcohol or goo gone.

Leave a comment:

• JMan
    replied
    Well, at least they are still there...note to self, put goo gone in bag...

Leave a comment:

• ryanajanes
    replied
    i understand tagging stuff that looks cool, like if someone did a huge piece on the side of the giant trailer thing on 18 at pier i would really like it. but tagging one word on something, and not even putting effort into it is garbage

Leave a comment:

• Jason Philips
    replied
    As a former tagger (read: Back in the 90's) the higher you hang the signs, the harder they are to tag the more of a prize they are to tag.

Leave a comment:

• jshrack
    replied
    I thought goo gone took tagging right off those signs?

Leave a comment:

• Floodj32
    replied
    You could always hang the signs on a tree so that they are out of reach for those who would tag them. I don't know many vandals that carry a ladder with them.

Leave a comment:

• mrDROCK
    replied
    I was afraid this would happen. I wish we could have nice things, but there are still people out for destruction.

Leave a comment:

• softwinterwhispers
    replied
    i was out at pier and noticed that at least one of the new signs had been tagged. i dont know a solution or if it can be cleaned, just thought i would post it here
    I saw that too and thought it was pretty lame..

Leave a comment:

• jdinteg
    replied
    Yes, I noticed 13 sign was tagged. I thought it's been a few weeks ago?

Really frustrating

Leave a comment:

Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X