X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sign vandalism

i was out at pier and noticed that at least one of the new signs had been tagged. i dont know a solution or if it can be cleaned, just thought i would post it here

Originally posted by ryanajanes View Post
    i was out at pier and noticed that at least one of the new signs had been tagged. i dont know a solution or if it can be cleaned, just thought i would post it here
    Yes, I noticed 13 sign was tagged. I thought it's been a few weeks ago?

Really frustrating
    PDGA# 49616
    Stumptown# 353
    OTDG: Young Guns - SAT

Comment

I saw that too and thought it was pretty lame..

Comment

I was afraid this would happen. I wish we could have nice things, but there are still people out for destruction.
        Disc golf ruined my life.

Comment

You could always hang the signs on a tree so that they are out of reach for those who would tag them. I don't know many vandals that carry a ladder with them.

Comment

I thought goo gone took tagging right off those signs?
            When a ball dreams, it dreams it's a Frisbee.

Comment

As a former tagger (read: Back in the 90's) the higher you hang the signs, the harder they are to tag the more of a prize they are to tag.
              "Love is not primarily a relationship to a specific person. Love is an attitude, an ordination of character which determines the relatedness of the person to the whole world as a whole, not toward one object of love.

Comment

i understand tagging stuff that looks cool, like if someone did a huge piece on the side of the giant trailer thing on 18 at pier i would really like it. but tagging one word on something, and not even putting effort into it is garbage

Comment

Well, at least they are still there...note to self, put goo gone in bag...
                  educate your thinking

Comment

I'm planing on playing at pier tomorrow. I'll try to remember to bring some alcohol or goo gone.

Comment

i understand tagging stuff that looks cool, like if someone did a huge piece on the side of the giant trailer thing on 18 at pier i would really like it. but tagging one word on something, and not even putting effort into it is garbage

Not disagreeing with that at all but sharing some of the thought process behind it.
                      "Love is not primarily a relationship to a specific person. Love is an attitude, an ordination of character which determines the relatedness of the person to the whole world as a whole, not toward one object of love.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                      Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X